Chapter 14

Kendall's POV:

I woke up to the smell of something delicious. I am pretty sure its bacon, blueberry waffels and scrambled eggs. How do I know? well let's just say its my favorite breakfast therefore I can smell it hundreds of miles away.

I walked into the kitchen in my hotel suite and what do I find? If you're guessing Harry then yes! but shirtless, by the stove, frying what I believe to be scrambled eggs. I approached him slowly not wanting him to know of my presence and when I was almost exactly behind him I yelled "boom'. Well it was my way of scaring him but let's just say it didn't work at all. He said "I know it's you Ken" then he turned to face me.

As we faced each other, we starred intensely into each others eyes and let me just tell you his eyes are more greener and more pure and gorgeous up close. Harry broke me from my taughts and asked "what is Nicole telling you right now"

oh I can't say, I replied. What is Kurt telling you?

"oh I couldn't possibly say." he teased

OK why don't we count to 3 then say it together. I suggested, which to my surprise he agreed to.

OK on the count of 3. 1-2-3!

"what are you waiting for kiss her/him!" you both said in unision

We then busted out laughing like lunatics. Ah it was the best feeling ever, and at that moment I really, really wanted to kiss him so I went for it. I could feel Nicole jumping up and down clapping with glee.

Harry put his arms around my waist and in one swift moment lifted me unto the counter top and stood between my legs still whiles kissing me without breaking contact. I also put my hands around him deepening the kiss and for the third time today I felt those butterflies once more. Before I knew it harry was cupping my boobs and sucking on my neck. I titled my head back to grant him more access. His tongue felt so good so i started moaning. I found my fingers in his hair , they felt mighty fine between my fingers.

Thank goodness for the smoke alarm because who would have known where this was heading!