Chapter 19

Kendall's POV:

Harry drove me to one of my favorite restaurant, Craig's Hollywood. We were seated at a VIP booth by a waitress who had on too much makeup and was staring at Harry inappropriately for my liking.

"My name is Cecilia and I would be your waitress for today. Do you know what you're having or would you like a minute to decide?" She asked and batted her lashes at Harry.

That won't be necessary I know what I want.

She took out her notepad and was ready to take my order all the while looking at Harry instead of me.

"I would have a bowl of -you're trying too hard sister you reck of desperation please?" I said all in one breath.

Harry lifted his head from the menu with a smirk on his face as he told the waitress to give us a minute to decide. She hurried off like a cheetah without looking back.

"Are you jealous?" He asked in his posh English accent

No am not" I defended. " I hate to see girls like her act so desperate over someone else's man"

"So am your man now?" He teased

"I wasn't referring to me?"

"Who were you referring to?"

"The girl you're in love with" I blurted out without thinking twice. It was more of a whisper

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Am ready to order when you are" I said trying to change the subject.
...
We ordered our food and ate while making small talk. He told me about his childhood and I, mines. We talked about our families and he told me about the properties he owned in New York and London and how he was planning on purchasing a house here in LA as well. He mentioned something they were doing for their fans called 1D day which he was pretty excited about.

After dinner we tried to exit through the back door because there were several paparazzi at the front door but not before our waitress who apologized for acting that way towards Harry asked for a picture with him. She claimed to be a fan and who am I to say no. Harry obliged and I was more than glad to take the picture for her.

Harry decided to drive my car so I let him and as we drove to the street there were numerous flashes coming our way. The paparazzi even refused to make way for our car as they stood in front of it snapping away. Restaurant security had to come aid us to get away from this madness and within 15mins we were on our way.

We got to my place and Harry kissed me goodnight before driving off in my car which I let him keep for the night.
....
I woke up the next day to pictures of Harry and I leaving the restaurant in my Range Rover on every magazine cover. Some even claimed he slept over and how irresponsible of my parents to let him do so while some speculated that we were an item but they couldn't have been farther from the truth! Every time I am seen with someone of the opposite sex people automatically think I'm dating them. If this was to be true I would have dated about 60 guys and slept with all of them but these are all nothing but false accusations this magazines make from their so called sources which to be honest is getting pretty old and annoying.

After breakfast and a quick shower I was hanging out in our kitchen along with Kylie and some of her friends. I got a text from Harry inviting me to come hung out with him and the rest of the band at their rehearsals which I gladly obliged. I decided to borrow one of my mum's car and drove to the location.

It didn't seem like a rehearsal because the boys were goofing around with their team. Well mainly they were goofing around and their team were trying to get them to focus. These boys are hilarious in their own way. Their bond and friendship was beyond my imagination. It's hard to think they didn't know each other before being put in a band together.

I decided to stay for the entire rehearsal because the boys were entertaining and Harry and I kept sneaking kisses here and there. After their rehearsal, Harry introduced me to his team. They were all pleasantly nice and some of them told me either they or their family's were fans of our show.
....

The boys wanted a place to crush so I told them about my dads bachelor pad in Malibu. We all drove back quickly to my house to collect the keys from my dad and to also pick up Kylie and her friends before heading off to Malibu.

We stopped by the target store on our way to get some snacks, refreshments, volley ball and soccer ball as well as the volley ball net. The boys decided to buy swimming trunks while we were there. As for us the girls, we really couldn't find any swimsuits in Target that we liked so we drove to Victoria secret instead and bought our swimsuits there.

At the house, the boys set up the volley net while the girls prepared the snacks.

We decided to play volley ball first and we teamed up in boys vs girls.

...
The boys were winning so far with a score of 12 points and us, at 7. But losing wasn't an option because the losers have to do what ever the winners require of them.

Kylie called a time up and group us all girls into a hurdle.

"Ok listen up we are not losing to those freaks over there" she commanded.

"We need to come up with a plan"

"Let's distract them" Mia said

"How?" Stas asked

"I don't know hey I came out with the plan now it's y'all's turn to come up with how to execute it"

"Let's flash them" Jordan commented

"That's a great idea" Kylie said as they all giggled like idiots

"No I think that's a horrible idea" i finally joined in

"Ok so what do you suggest we do?"

"I don't know. Anything but that. "

"Then just shut up and go with it"

"Fine you all can do it but am not!"

"Ladies your time out is up" Louis yelled our way.

We got back to the game and within minutes the girls were executing their plans. Every time the boys had the ball, one of the girls would pretend to accidentally loose her bikini top which the boys drooled over, letting the ball fall which means more points for us. It was hilarious. The score now was 12-10 respectively.

As the game continued with us now in the lead, the boys were no longer fazed by the girls as they begin to play even better than they were before. It didn't matter, because we won!

We decided to go to the beach which was right in front of the house. We immediately started shoving each other into the water and splashing. We were in the water for hours and hours just having fun and laughing and teasing each other.

By the time we emerged from the water we were all cold and shivering.

At the mansion we lit the fire place in the living room and munched on the snacks we had bought early. The boys were still hungry and none of us knew how to work the barbecue so we settled on ordering pizza and some wings.

As the pizza arrived we dig in. We rented a movie to watch and it was Kevin Hart's "let me explain". We were all dying of laughter.

We decided to play a game of truth or dare after the movie ended which ended up revealing our most kept secret and had some of us doing things we wouldn't have done in a million years otherwise.

It's true what they say "time pass by when you're having fun" because before we knew it, it was 12am. We all decided it was too late to drive back home so instead we decided to crush at my dads. The girls took over the master bedroom and the boys took over the guest rooms. Niall somehow ended up on the living room couch.