Chapter 32

Kendall's POV

"Gemma behave!" Anne scolded
"It's Okay" I said
"Who asked you?" Gemma glared at me.

To say I was shock at her attitude towards me is an understatement. Here is the girl I taught was going to become my BFF, one of the most important people in Harry's life and she hates me. That's just peachy isn't it?

I watched as Harry, Anne and Gemma bickered back and forth while Robin tried to stop them. Family arguments aren't anything new to me, If you've seen our reality show then you know what I mean. However knowing how loving my boyfriend is and how warm his parents are this was the last thing I expected of them.

The bickering finally died down and Anne sent us upstairs to our rooms to get ready for dinner. Harry and I had separate rooms, well that was surprising, nonetheless comforting in a way. I think it's cool when there is structure in a family. My folks were not one of those strict parents where you couldn't sleep in the same bed as your boyfriend. Therefore I have a new found respect for Anne.

Harry helped me to my room and gave me a quick tour of upstairs, mainly the bathroom, his room and a storage where they kept towels and other bathroom supplies. I quickly jumped into the shower to ride myself of the long plane ride. After my shower, I got dressed and headed downstairs to help Anne prepare dinner whiles Harry and Gemma took turns taking their shower.

At first Anne was a little apprehensive having me help her in the kitchen but after convincing her I wasn't taking no for an answer, she agreed to let me help. She started me off with little things like washing  the greens and veggies for the salad. When I was done with that, she handed me the potatoes to peel, but not before warning me to watch my fingers. I had to assure her I would be fine and that I have done this before. She gave me her recipe for mashed potatoes and I made it with ease. Anyways,  all in all, everything went smoothly as Anne and myself engaged in small talks here and there mostly about our families and what I see myself doing in the future, just things like that. Before we knew it, dinner was ready to be served.

I set the table while Anne went to call her kids down for dinner. Robin sat at the head of the table, while Anne sat next to him and I, opposite her . Harry sat next to me and his sister was sitting across from him.

We engaged in small talks while we ate. Throughout the meal Harry placed his hand on my thigh and from time to time he will squeeze it a bit when I was asked any uncomfortable question, mainly from Gemma, or when I was having problem answering anything. Once dinner was done I started to clear the table with Harry's help. I was just about to start washing the dishes when Anne walked in dragging Gemma by the arm and told me to take a break. Her reasoning was since I helped make the meal it's only fair that her daughter wash the dishes and cleans the kitchen.

Gemma on the other hand wasn't too keen on this idea as she started arguing with her mum so I assured them all that I was more than capable of doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen on my own. It took a little convincing from my end as well as Harry's to get Anne to let go. She eventually agreed, thanked me and left the kitchen followed by her daughter. Harry agreed to help me but he was making a mess so I told him to go away.

Half way through, I felt a pair of arms on my waist pulling me into a warm embrace. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was as his scent enveloped me. I relaxed into him. He started kissing my neck and running his nose along my jaw.
"Have I told you I love you today?"He asked placing a wet kiss on my cheek

Yes you have, but say it again. I never get tired of hearing you say that.
"I love you,I love you" he said continuously while placing kisses on my jaw after each proclamation until he reached my lips. He captured it in his, took the sponge from my hand and turned me around to face him without breaking the kiss. His tongue begged to meet mine while I clammed down on my teeth deciding to tease him a little. He pulled me closer into him as his hands slid to my ass giving them a squeeze. I felt little Harry begin to grow a little bigger as it poked me, sending shivers down my spine. My hand slid from his neck to his jeans where I got a hold of little Harry, he moaned into my mouth as I run my hands over his length. He bit down on my lips making me moan and he took that chance to slid his tongue in my mouth as we fought for dominance.

"what are you guys doing?!"