Chapter 30

Next morning:

I woke up to birds singing, sun shinning,sky as blue as the clear seas of Hawaii.

What more could a girl possibly ask for? I smiled as yesterday's event replayed in my head like a broken record. The warmth I felt in my sleep suddenly replaced by a light chilly morning breeze. Where could Harry possibly be?

"Ever heard of hit it and quit it? " shut up Nicole your negativity is not wanted here.

I smiled when I turned to Harry's side and saw a card. It reads;
"Good morning beautiful, I hope you are not too sore? Enjoy a bath, get dressed and meet me downstairs.
Yours and yours only Harry"

I smiled stupidly at this and walked to the bathroom, happy for what was awaiting me for the day. The sweet smell of vanilla shower gels filled my nostrils as I reached the bathroom. Standing there, waiting for me, was one of the perfectly groomed maids. "Miss Jenner?" She inquired with a practiced smile plastered on her face, I nodded. She proceeded to hand me a rich fluffy bath rope, a pair of Victoria secret matching panties and bra, and a clean towel.

I thanked her and walked towards the bathtub. I was 1)surprised and 2) weirded out that she was following me. "Ummm can I help you?" I asked awkwardly. She shakes her head, smiled at me and robotically said, am only following orders mam. Am perfectly aware of  whose order this lady is following. I proceeded to ask the next logic question "the order being?"  she replied with that perfect smile that is getting on my nerves at this very moment. "To treat you like the princess you are, and since princesses are helped to take their baths am only here to comply with my obligations as your lady in waiting mam." She said and did the cutest curtesy bow I've ever seen. "Well thank you miss-"
"-Moore. But you can just call me Rose your highness"
"Ok Rose sorry he put you through this but as you can see am not a princess; am just a regular girl who happens to have fallen for the man of her dreams, and who also happens to be romantic beyond his years and over dramatic with his antics sometimes. I am more than capable of taking a bath on my own but thank you though." She looked at me with an unreadable look on her face.
"Am sorry your highness but am only doing what I've been told to. Please let me help you take your bath now" she responded and held her hands to me as a form of support to get into the expensive steaming bathtub.

Oh what the heck! I took her hand and rested in the oh so good water. Rose began to massage me and need I say it was really needed. She washed my hair and then my body with the wash cloth. I have to say I haven't have this kind of treatment in a long time, my memory shows infact  I haven't had somebody bath me since I turned 8. This is something I could definitely get used to.

After my bath Rose helped me fix my hair, apply some simple make up and helped me into this lovely purple gown that I didn't know I owned but yet fits my body like a glove.She placed this expensive diamond encrusted tiara on my head. I looked in the mirror, I couldn't recognize the elegant girl starring back at me. Rose really did do a good job with me. Just as I twirled in front of the mirror and giggled like a school girl we heard a knock on the door. Rose reached it before I could yell "come in" like the lunatic, no manners girl that I am. At the door was a fine dressed gentlemen in traditional royal clothing. He looked like a character from one of Disney's classic fairytales.

"A letter from his majesty Prince Styles for his Lady her Royal Highness."

I  just couldn't hold my laughter in any more. I laughed at how ridiculous everyone is acting since I woke up. Somebody please pinch me for I know this is a dream and any moment now I'll be wide awake. Rose along with the servant looked on like I've grown a second head. Wait so this is really happening? Like this is real?
"Hmm hmm" I cleared my throat and directed Rose to read the letter to me. Rose opened the card and the theme song for beauty and the beast was playing. Rose read;
"You are cordially invited to join his royal highness prince Harry for a feast in the royal banquet hall."

Okay then what are we waiting for I gave them my best jolly face. "After you your highness" they both bowed curtiously  as they made way for my exit. In front of my room was another well groomed maid who sprinkled flowers ahead of me to walk on.

We walked to the grand stairs and as a made my way down, I felt like I was in a movie. This is sorrel! I looked down and there was Harry standing there perfectly groaned looking all so dapper in his royal attire. He took my right hand and kiss it making me blush profusely. This way my lady, as he walked me to the extravagant table set with all of my favorites and some more. I couldn't wait to dig in, but not before I've been properly situated, am a princess after all. 

Our feast was filled with lots of laughter and kisses here and there. I ended up inviting our servants for the day  to join us.

After we changed into our normal clothes said our goodbyes to everyone and headed home. Harry drove this time and we couldn't give a damn about the paparazzi. We held hands on the whole drive home.

At my house he kissed me goodbye and watched me enter through the front door. Thank heavens I didn't run into any of my numerous family members on way to my room because right now all I wanna do is take a long needed nap. I opened my door and there it was the three words I've been dying to hear from him! " I love you " was written on my white sheets with red rose petals. The grin on my face was big enough to kill any hater. I run to the window and his car was still parked there be he stood to the side of it.

I ran down the stairs knowing anything and everything in my way down as I reached him breathless. 
"I want to hear you say those words to me" I told him as I caught my breath.
"I love you" he said
"I love you too" I said and lounged myself at him, kissing him,feeling him. The world didn't exist, not in this very moment and not with all those flashes going off around us.

We were only separated by the sudden ferocious rain. I wanted to retreat back into the house but he held me close to his body whispered into my ears "dance with me my love"
"It will be my pleasure" he opened the doors to his car and played "At Last" by Etta James

We danced in the rain neither  of us wanting to let go.

***************************************
The End
Sorry for the late update dolls 😘😘😘😘