Chapter 28

Rose petals everywhere. Lit scented candles placed in the most intricate corners of the room. Soft music blasting softly through the speakers. It gave the room a lively aura. It reminded me of Mr.Grey's red room of pain but of course without the whips and all. I am smiling so hard because my heart is content and am swelled with joy. This is so romantic and too much for someone like me.

I felt Harry behind me as he began to unzip my dress and trail kisses from my neck to shoulders and every part of me that was exposed to him. In an instance My dress was ripped of me leaving me in my white Victoria secret lace strapless bra and my matching cheeky panties. He carried me in his arms bridal style towards the bathroom. Imagine my surprise when he choose that route. That's my Harry after all.

Disappointment was the last thing on my mind. If this is what he wants, then this is what he will get. The bathtub was filled with steaming water and a scent so Devine to arouse anyone. I keep my composure because as much as I want him, this is what he wants and I need to be supportive. He placed me gently on the floor as he helped get rid of my bra and panty and then lifted me into the steaming water. I relaxed immediately as the water came in contact with my skin.

I looked at Harry who was just staring at me like am some sort of ornament he was in awe with. I blushed at his gaze.
"Ain't you joining me?" I asked shyly.

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. You're so gorgeous and I wanna fuck you so bad."

"So why don't you?" I looked into his eyes daringly.
He walked towards me and knelt beside me "you know why-"
"-Yeah,yeah" I said irritation evidence in my voice.
"Hey don't be like that" he moved forward and tried to kiss me but I moved my head and he ended up kissing my cheek.
"Oh oh somebody is mad you know what that means, here comes the tickle monster"
"You wouldn't-"I didn't finish my sentence when he attacked me mercilessly . I tried to swap his hands away but he was too strong. I just gave up and begun laughing uncontrollably. Tears began to fall down my face and that's when he stopped. I took this as a chance to pull him into the water clothes and all and the laughter between us erupted again.

Harry pulled me between his legs with my back towards him. I rested my head on his chest as we both relaxed together. The beat of his heart was music to my soul. Why do I love this boy so?
"Well too bad he don't love you back" Nicole replied out of no where. She ignited that jealousy in me. I know he loves me he just maybe don't know how to express that. "You must be very stupid to think that. If he loved you expressing it would be so easy for him. He obviously doesn't feel the same way you do. He is using you like they all did."
No Harry is different he is not like the rest of them. "Ok if you say so why don't you say you love him and let's see his reaction" she challenged.

I took her challenge. I turned around now facing Harry. I kissed him like I've never before, and he kissed back with the same passion. I pulled away,looked him right in his eyes and I said those same three words "I Love you."

End of chapter!!!
**************************************
what do you guys think Harry's reply would be? Would Nicole be right? Or do you think Harry would step up to the plate? Let me hear what you think in the comments.

Next chapter would be up soon after all your comments. I promise y'all xoxo 😘