Chapter 31

England:

Kendall

It's been a crazy wild wind surrounding our relationship. After our dance in the rain and our public display of affection In Front of the cameras, there haven't been any tabloid, that we haven't being on the cover. The titles range from "power couple" to "publicity stunt". It's amazing what people really think of celebrities. To think we are that vain to do anything for extra fame, as if we weren't in the spotlight enough. The support we've received from our fans and our peers outweighs the bad.

Every interviewer wants to know the depths of our relationship. It's gotten so bad that Harry and I have decided not to talk about our relationship in interviews anymore.

Between mine and Harry's busy schedule we haven't seen much of each other lately and the media is having a field day with this. There have been numerous rumors about infidelity, and breakups, which is just getting annoying. Especially when they take pictures of Harry at an angle to make it seem like he is kissing another girl, or when they capture a picture of me smiling at a male friend to make it seem like I am totally smitten with them. But for the most part we just laugh about it all, really.

The upcoming holidays will grant both of us about 2weeks off. We decided it will be best spent in his hometown where the paps aren't too keen on. I finally get to meet his family whom he hasn't stopped talking about, but I can't help but to wonder if they'll like me.
....
The day is finally here and am excited but anxious at the same time. We flew private. I taught it would be just Harry and I but, we were joined by the remaining 1D boys who were also on their way home to be with their families for the holidays. 11 hours flew by quickly because we were having so much fun on the flight I doubt any of us slept at all.

It started of with a game of truth or dare. I choose truth because I was too embarrassed to go for a dare giving that Liam had to get his back waxed by one of the security guards, or Naill having to ask one of the hostess to flash him one of her boobs for a $20 bill, or Louis having to lay on the floor and cry like a baby for a whole minute, Zayn having to ride the plane half naked and Harry having to give me some serious Lap dance while wearing a candy thong.

I taught picking truth will save me from any embarrassment but I was wrong.

They started off with simple questions like my first kiss and my first impression of them and then it moved on to some serious business. Louis was the one who started it, his question was "How old where you when you lost your V-card?" The question took me by surprise and I could feel Liam squirming in his seat like I was, whereas Niall and Zayn were all ears and Harry smirking like a lunatic. It was a question I couldn't avoid and as uncomfortable as the question made me I had to answer or else according to Louis I was to make out with one of the flight attendants. Either way, there wasn't an easy way out.

"Mmmmm" I started off as I felt heat on my cheeks. "I was 18." I said under my breath.
"What was that? we can't hear you babe, speak up" Harry said, still with that silly smirk on his face. I wanted to slap it off, how dare he put me in such position.

"I said I was 18" I yelled and felt embarrassed as soon as it came out my mouth. All eyes where on me now and I wish the earth will just swallow me.

"Wait didn't you just turn 18?" Liam asked. Who knew he was even paying attention.
"Yes she did" Harry replied
"Oh" came out both Zayn and Naill
"What's going on am confused" Louis asked.
Niall was first to speak " well let me explain it to you mate. KJ right here lost her V-card when she was 18-"
"Yeah, yeah I got that part. What's new?" Louis interjected while rolling his eyes.

" well.... Remember how Harry asked Kendall to be his girlfriend on her 18th birthday?" He explained putting air quotes on the 18th. Now it seems to be hitting home with Louis.

"Oh, oh , ooh! It can't be" Louis finally seem to be catching up he kept looking between Harry and I with raised eyebrow as if asking as to deny it. Harry took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles.

"You little cheeky bastard" Zayn said while fist bumping Harry.
"That's my boy" Louis shakes Harry's hand.

Ugh now they all knew, dear God can we be there now please, I can't take these stares any longer. And Harry isn't helping matters either with that stupid grin on his face. "Okay,can we do something else now"

"Fine, you're no fun!" Louis mocked
"Let's play two truth and a lie?" Liam added
"What's that?" Harry asked besides me
"It's when you tell two truths and a lie and everyone has to guess which one is the lie. Keep up mate." Liam responded smacking Harry on the head in the process.

And that ladies and gentlemen is how we spent the remaining time on the flight.

We landed in London at 8:35pm and said our goodbyes. Harry directed me to the pickup area where his mum;Anne and stepdad was waiting for us. His parents are such lovely people and all in all very pleasant to talk to. The whole ride was spent talking about my family,theirs, and once in a while a funny story about Harry came up; which I enjoyed very well- seeing how uncomfortable it made him. 

We reached the house finally and it felt like I've been here before. Anne and Robin; Harry's stepdad, we're welcoming so it felt like home. I was curious however to finally meet Harry's sister . I have heard so much about her from Harry and I know how much his sister means to him. I mean he even has her name tattooed on him. From everything I've heard I just know me and her are going to be best friends.

"Harry where is your sister?"

"I don't know babe" he shrugged

"Where is Gemma mum?" He asked

"She will be coming home tomorrow . Her school organized some concert for the seniors but you know how your sister is involved in every club in that school so she got invited somehow" Anne proudly replied

"Oh okay I miss her that's all" Harry commented
"Don't worry honey she will be here tomorrow-" Anne didn't finish her sentence as the front door flew open and in walked Gemma with the biggest smile on her face.
"Hazza!!!" She walked towards him and hugged him tight.
"I missed you G-"
"What the hell is she doing here?!" Gemma asked pointing deathly at me.