Chapter 27

I descended down the stairs to a rather handsome Harry in a tuxedo. His hair was as curly as always but styled in the messiest way exactly how I like it. Harry has a habit of just running his hands through his hair, he calls it "the easy fix. " It's his way of avoiding sitting in stylist chairs for hours when he could be using his time "wisely" or so he says. Just the thought of that makes me smile. My rascal,  I can't believe he is all mine.

"You look gorgeous as always babe" he brought me back from my daydreaming as he helped me down the last couple of stairs before leading me to our awaiting car.

"Where are you taking me ?" I inquired for the hundredth time. He didn't bother looking at me as he said the same words to me again "It's a surprise"

"You know I don't like surprises"

"I can guarantee you would like this one" he smiled coolly in my direction and planted a chaste kiss to my lips. Our driver,Louis cousin;Mathew smiled at us through the mirror.

Harry and I have being official girlfriend, boyfriend for some time now. However it's been hard to go on a real date due to continuous scrutiny from the public and constant harassment from the paparazzi. We've been mainly indoors but yesterday Harry said enough is enough! He wanted to take me out on a real date. He was able to hire some look- a-like actors of us. Who by the way are driving his Range Rover to distract the paparazzi and the fans from us.

A few of the smart paparazzi's stayed but Harry and I were smarter than they were. We laid on our backs when we passed my gate until we were out of sight. Because they didn't know Mathew they ignored the car as it pass them by.

After 25mins and so of driving to this so called destination, Harry pulled out a blind fold from his tuxedo jacket.
"We're almost there babe, am gonna cover your eyes now ok?"
"But why?" I gave him my best pout.
"Because I want everything to go as planned so please bare with me. Don't you trust me?"
"Of course I do" and that was the truth.

He kissed me chastitly again as he put the blindfold on me. At this very moment I have had enough of his little kisses I wanted more and couldn't get enough of him. I pulled him by his collar and kissed him deeply which he responded by pulling me to straddle him in the car. We only pulled away from each other breathless when the car came to a complete stop and the engine was suddenly turned of.

We're here love birds" Mathew teased.

I got off Harry as he held the door opened for my exit. He held my hands and directed me until I was walking on something that felt like a boardwalk. We all of a sudden stopped, I felt Harry's hands on my feet. He smoothly took off my shoes. He lifted me off the ground and into his arms bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck. It still amazes me how someone of his caliber can be this strong.

Before I could ask why we stopped the blindfolds were off. "Surprise" he said as he placed me to the ground. I adjust my vision to the most magnificent view before me.

A table of two was set in a hut like setting surrounded by miniature visions of the original and candles everywhere. (See picture above)This is the most romantic thing Harry has ever done for me. I walked up to him and rewarded him with a kiss.
"Thank you" I said after I pulled away from the kiss.
"Anytime babe" he kissed me on the cheek then led me to our awaiting table.

Our well dressed waiter and waitress approached our table with appetizers and a Ace bottle of champagne. Harry and I toasted to our lives as boyfriend and girlfriend then to many more years of our relationship to come.

Our waiter came back to clear the table before the waitress wheeled in different types of entries and a bottle of freshly squeezed orange juice just how I like it.  Harry and I fed each other and talked throughout our whole meal. I ate so much am surprise am still alive. The waiters came and cleared our table and I mean the whole thing. I turned to Harry confused and asked "no desserts?" To which he smiled and responded "So inquisitive ain't we?" He teased. "Come Dessert will be served shortly inside." He made my insides flip on a way I didn't know was possible.

"I love you" I blurted out without a second taught. Harry looked stunned at my confession.

"What was that?" He pretended like he didn't hear what I had just confessed. I began to tremble like a mouse caught in a trap.

"Nothing" I lied more so not to ruin our evening. It hurt when I didn't hear those three words back but I pretended like it didn't matter.

"Thank you Harry this was the best date I've been on" I climbed onto his lap and kissed him passionately, it was my way of distracting him from our awkward encounter earlier and he kissed back hallelujah!

We walked hand in hand towards the house on the property. It was an amazing white mansion. I was so excited to see what else he had in store for us. I think I have an idea but I didn't wanna keep my hopes up knowing Harry.

Harry and I have been together for past six months now. Never in my life have I wanted to be intimate with someone as much as I want it with him. But every time  the convo comes up or we are making out deeply he pulls away and his excuse always is, "he wants our time to be special." He doesn't know how every thing he does turns me on.

I have tried many times to seduce him by walking around him in lingerie like Kim advised or bending down in front of the TV when he is watching sports like Khloe told me to, or cooking in little French maid outfits like my mom taught me but nothing seems to work. Whenever he rejects me I just feel like am loosing that sexiness that the media praise me for.

I've been sexually frustrated for sometime now until that one fine morning where you all know what happened 😉. Even then he wouldn't go all the way. Ugh it just frustrates me thinking about it. My dad always told Kylie and I that, if a guy loves us he will wait until we were ready or he will wait to make us his wife before having sex with us, I guess this should make me happy that Harry respects me enough to wait but I don't wanna wait. The more he denies intimacy with me, the more I crave him.

"Hey what's wrong?" Harry pulled me from my thoughts
"Nothing" I said and faked a smile.
He helped me up the stairs that led me towards the beautiful mansion.
"Whose house is this?" I asked Harry
"It's Simon cowell's" he answered

We went into the mansion and were greeted by modern maids. Their makeup and hair was done to perfection. Their uniforms match their 6inch Stilettos. I must give it to Simon his house is in good taste, from the elegant decor to the all white furnishes and the magnificent gold stairs, It was like being in heaven.

"You like?" Harry whispered into my ears. I looked up into those beautiful eyes and smiled at him. "This place is breath taking ." I said to him.
"If you think this is all that, wait until you see upstairs" he swung me onto one shoulder and swapped my behind playfully as a yelped in fake pain.

He took me up the stairs, giving me a glorious view of his sculptured back and derrière. I playful slapped his butt before he placed me in front of a door. He pulled up a key from his pocket and unlocked it, then turned on the lights and there it was.

End of chapter
**************************************