Chapter 12

Harry' POV

Gosh I can watch her sleep all day. She is so beautiful. who would ever want to let go of this beauty? better yet who would ever want to hurt her?

"Julian! that's who" chimmed in by the little voice in my head who I've named Kurt.

That fool Julian deserved everything he got. Only a weak boy (yes because he is not a man) lays her hand on a girl, I mean who in their right mind does that?

No! am not going to waste my time thinking about that fool. I'd rather watch this beauty until she wakes up. Maybe I should sing to her. Oh wait but what if she hates my voice?

"well you'll never know until you try" says Kurt, I hate when he's right. She is sound asleep so she wouldn't even hear me so who cares. I cleared my throat and started singing one of my favorite song from our first album "what makes you beautiful" but of course in acapella, which is more suitable for a sleeping beauty like her.

Kendall's POV

I woke up in a massive room with beautiful lights and a view to kill for. However what woke me up was the sound of this beautiful angelic voice singing one of my favorite song, but as I opened my eyes the voice stopped. I looked my left and saw a bedside table with one of the most gorgeous night lamps I've seen. OK this is weird because this is certainly not my room, neither is it the room of any of my numerous family members. Then I looked to my right and saw one of the most beautiful green eyes out there starring at me with a smile I've never seen before. My stomach flattered with a million butterflies. And then I saw his bandgaed arm and the events of last night came running back to me.

I started to cry because I was overwelhed and sad to have put Harry through the pain he is going through now. And it finally also hit me that me and Julian broke up.

Harry started smoothing my back and telling me its OK. He was so comforting. What did I do to deserve a friend like him. That is even if he considered us as one.

Am so sorry you had to be put in this position Harry. I finally spoke up.

"its OK babe, if you think I look bad wait until you see Julian"

At the mention of his name all of a sudden I wanted to puke. I don't ever want to hear the name of that minster ever again in my life, I said to harry.

"I understand. I would have said the same thing too if I was in your position. Am sorry for bring his name up. However Ken.. ummm can I call you that?" he asked uncertain

Yes you can

"OK. we still have to talk about what happened yesterday"

I don't feel like talking. Am exhausted and in pain right now the last thing I want to do is recall the events of last night. I could see he was disappointed but he was understanding. I had noticed he was in the same clothes and he looked like he hasn't slept at all. I also noticed I've had a change of clothes and I had a hospital bracelet.

Who changed me?

" I did but I promise you I didn't see anything" he said shyly.