chapter 11

Kendall's POV

I can't believe this idiot just hoisted me off Harry like some little girl. how dare he do that?! Put me down right now Julian! I screamed as we reached the bathroom. And finally he puts me down by sliding me off his body so I can feel his bulge. what a douchebag!

"what was that?" he asked

what was what? I questioned

"oh Kendall Jenner don't play dumb" he said

that was me giving a well deserved gentleman a lap dance.

"And you taught that was OK at my birthday party? have you no shame? Do you know how embarrassing that was? seeing my girlfriend giving another guy a lap dance in front of my friends."

I taught flirting was OK at this party. You didn't seem to mind when it was the other way around. You wanna talk about shame? You didn't seem to have one when you banged that whore in this very same bathroom. What I felt was nothing compared to what you are feeling now Julian. what do you take me for a fool?

"Babe I told you nothing happened between me and that bimbo of a girl"

Dont you dare babe me! And tell that to the idiots who believe you. Its soo typical of you to call girls names once you're done with them. Now she is a bimbo, but she wasn't when you dick was all up in her. I don't even like her but I know she deserves better than you and so do I.

"so what are you saying?"

I'm saying am done with your bullshit.Am tired of the lies, the betrayal, the unfaithfulness,am done with it all.

" so that's it huh? after giving you two years of my life, you're just going to walk away like that"

Two years of your life? don't you mean two years of you fucking anything that comes in skirt, that has boobs. Don't you mean two years of drama, sadness, pain and so more? Don't act like you never saw this coming. I have tried Julian, God knows I've tried. At this moment enough is enough. I deserve someone better.

"And I am that someone for you"

No you're not!

"yes I am. You will never find anyone Iike me I sure promise you that sweat heart."

I didnt bother replying him. I turned and started to walk away, but I felt dizzy as my back was slamped against one of the stalls of the bathroom. "ouch" I screamed in pain as my head began throbbing, and my version became a little blurry.

The door to the bathroom swunged opened and in walked three figures. I couldn't figure out who there were but I knew for sure one was my sister Kylie because I head the sound of her heels as she rushed towards me, I doubt that would have been any of the boys because that would have been just weird.

"What is going on in here?" asked one of the two remaining figures standing in the door way.

" what ever is going on in here is none of your damn business" Julian replied furious.

And all I heard was the sound of a fist making contact with someone's jaw, before everything went dark.