Chapter Eleven.

As I stormed down the corridor in my quest to confront Kyle, I pushed past students that were just loitering around, all waiting to attend their next lot of classes. Getting closer to the cooler, I looked through one of the windows to which I could see Kyle sat behind one of the desks at the back with both feet perched on top of the table. From further inspection, I also noticed that he had been left unsupervised which I knew was going to work to my advantage.

Without even giving it a second thought, I swung open the door, dashing across the room towards him. He stood up from his seat and in my current state of mind, my first reaction was to grab him by the collar of his shirt and fling him against the wall, hearing his head bounce off the plasterboard.

Deep down, I was hoping he would have reacted to my harsh actions but at the end of the day, this is Kyle Stack we're talking about. He simply stayed facing me, a smirk on his face which made me blow my gasket and I knew that now was my only chance to rip into him.

"You make me physically sick!" I screamed but he just continued smirking at me and if he wasn't careful, I was equipped to wipe the sly grin clean off his face. I may be a girly girl to the likes of society, but I definitely knew how to defend myself when the situation called for it.

"Hey now...let's not be hasty eh?" He questioned sarcastically, trying to use his own method of reasoning with me but deep down, I knew it was more of a mocking strategy.

"You are one of the most vilest cretins I have ever come across!" I yelled, still firmly holding him against the wall. "Finn has told me everything, all about your little bet. What even possessed you?!" I exclaimed, my knuckles turning red from the strength I was clutching his collar at.

"No-one turns me down and gets away with it!" He yelled in my face and the smell of his breath made me pull away from him. Someone needs to invest in a toothbrush.

I pondered his sentence for a while before I burst out laughing. Is that what all of this is about? The fact that I turned him down when I first joined Waterloo Road.

"Are you really that pathetic?" I quizzed as my laughter turned into mocking. "Get off your high horse Kyle! Just because I turned you down doesn't mean you have the right to blackmail me or my family!" I stated, anger bubbling within me. "My dad has been nothing but reasonable with you and this is the thanks he gets...by you throwing everything back in his face. You are nothing but a waste of fresh air! It's no wonder you haven't got any friends..." I declared and I was prepared to end our tiff there but he clearly had other ideas.

Before I had the opportunity to come to terms with what was happening, I felt Kyle pin me against the wall, his hand wrapping itself around my throat which was slowly restricting my breathing. I fixated my gaze onto him, slightly scared and anxious about what was about to happen next or what he may possibly do to me. I mean, I knew how to stand up for myself, but when someone has got you pinned against a wall with their hand around your throat, it's pretty natural to be somewhat scared.

"You have picked the wrong person to mess with! You breathe a word of this conversation to anyone and I will kill you!" He threatened but I knew it was a scare tactic and it was just another empty threat that he makes quite regularly anyway.

I knew I had to get away from here and fast but with his hand around my throat, that was proving rather difficult. I decided that I would need to use the remaining strength I had to remove him off me. So, without even debating over it, I dug my right knee into his groin, watching him fall to the ground almost instantaneously where he was writhing in pain. Seeing him clutching the hurt area, I began to smile which was strange because I wasn't someone who got satisfaction out of hurting people.