ーprofile & facts (updated!)

2021.10.17

Della (ENHYPEN) Profile & Facts

Della (델라) is a member of the co-ed group ENHYPEN who debuted on November 30, 2020.

Stage Name: Della (델라)

Birth Name: Kang Della (강델라)

Position: Centre

Birthday: March 16, 2003

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Sign: Goat

Height: 173 cm (5'8")

Approx. Real Height: 175 cm (5"9)

Weight: N/A

Blood Type: O

MBTI: INFJ

Representative Emoticon: 🐻/🐻‍❄️

Nationality: Korean

Solo Fandom Name: Callas

Della Facts:

—Della is from Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

—Della has a younger sister (born in 2010).

Training Period: 2 years, 8 months.

—She ranked 4th in the final episode with 1,152,088 votes.

—Della trained at YG before joining BE:LIFT.

—Della goes to Dwight School Seoul.

—Della is fluent in English because she has been attending foreign language schools since she was young. She said that she's more comfortable speaking in English.

—She performed Stray Kids' MIROH in the first episode of I-LAND with former member, Alice, and two eliminated contestants, Haneul and Binna.

—The other members thought she was very charismatic and pretty the first time they met her. They said that her presence was intimidating.

—She was chosen as the one who is most different from their first impression.

—Della's special charm is her swag (Behind the Profile Shoot).

—She used to train at X Academy.

—Della likes exercising. The members say she works out the most out of everyone.

—She likes journaling (Behind the Profile Shoot).

—She doesn't like to be called noona and unnie (I-LAND ep. 2).

—Della's favourite colour are beige and baby pink.

—Her favourite season is autumn.

—Her favourite ice cream flavour is My Mom is an Alien.

—She's ranked 36th on TC Candler's Most Beautiful Faces of 2020 and is nominated for TC Candler's Most Beautiful Faces of 2021.

—Della says she can do a lot of things but does not have any talent apart from performing (I-LAND ep.9).

—She'd like to get closer with the fans and members after debut.

—Della has a cat named Simba (I-LAND ep.12).

—If she had to choose three words to describe herself, she'd pick "adaptability", "RBF" and "clumsy"

—She starred in Bang Yedam of TREASURE's "WAYO" MV.

Specialty: Expressions, rap, dance, handlettering, clumsiness (Self-Revised Profile).

Hobbies: Daydreaming, fangirling, romance stories, eating, working out (Self-Revised Profile).

Charming Point: RBF, confidence, girl crush, expressions, swag, being the only girl (Self-Revised Profile).

—She was confirmed centre through her self-revised profile.

—Her nicknames are BE:LIFT's princess, Lala, Ice Princess, Baby (애기) (Self-Revised Profile).

Likes: Jake, ENHYPEN, all members, ramen, chocolate, strawberry milk, journaling, skinship (Self-Revised Profile).

Dislikes: Carbonated drinks, lightning and thunder, the dark, being alone, extreme silence (Self-Revised Profile).

—She's currently an MC on Inkigayo alongside TXT's Yeonjun and actor Seo Bum June.

Motto: "You are your own main character" and "No pain, no gain" (Self-Revised Profile).

—Della's Ideal Type: She stated in an interview that her ideal type used to be Bang Chan from Stray Kids.

yeji is not actually Della's face claim, the picture just suited kprofiles' profile pictures. i will leave her visuals up to the readers' imagination

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!