ーheehoon feels

2021.12.07
— lhs, psh —

WARNING! suggestive (make out sessions and neck kisses)

"Oppas! I have a problem!" Della exaggerated, throwing her hands up as she entered the kitchen where Heeseung and Sunghoon were.

"Why? What's wrong?" Sunghoon asked while chewing his last bite of food.

"I wanna cuddle with the both of you, I'm in a Heehoon mood," she pouted, wrapping her arms around Heeseung's shoulders from behind. "Can I?"

She will never tell them but she just read a Heehoon x Della fanfic.

"Both of us?" Heeseung looked up at her. She replied with a small nod, still pouting. "Let's go," the two boys got up.

"Yay!" Della held Heeseung's hand before making their way around the table to hold Sunghoon's as well.

"What the-" Sunoo and Jungwon looked at them with confusion as they walked past. "Have fun?"

"Thank you!" The three entered her bedroom and closed the door behind them.

The two boys laid down on her bed. They stared at their girlfriend who was just sitting in between them, looking at them with an 'adorable' grin.

"What did you see?" Sunghoon asked with a lazy smile. Seeing Lala this giddy is probably a result of her fangirling.

"Something Park Sunghoon and Lee Heeseung," she said sheepishly.

"Stop staring at us- come here," Heeseung pulled her so she would lay down. He half-hovered on top of her and captured her lips.

Della sighed into the kiss, placing her hands on his shoulders and slowly running it down his chest. As they were really getting into it, she felt Sunghoon's hand push her hair to the side.

She pulled away from Heeseung before turning her head to the other side and pulled Sunghoon's face closer to connect their lips.

Right when tongue was about to get involved, she felt Heeseung's lips on the side of her neck.

'Dear Lord how did I manage to snag these men?'

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!