ーdouble d!

2022.02.17
— kdk (kim dongkyu) —

della and daniel moments

bringing back mini chapters since long ones are.. hard for me rn... i have the ideas but i can't seem to put them down on paper

"Dude, if I call you Dani, are you D-A-N-I or D-A-N-N-Y?" Della asked

"Dude, if I call you Dani, are you D-A-N-I or D-A-N-N-Y?" Della asked. "-and in Hangul, is it 다니 like 다니엘 or 댄니?" [dani — daniel — daenni]

"D-A-N-N-Y no? Isn't D-A-N-I short for Danielle or something? And I guess it's... 다니.. wait no 댄니..? Both don't sound right." [dani — daenni]

"Right?! 다니? 댄니..? It's just Dani, y'know? Also- D-A-N-I can be short for Daniel too I mean- it's completely up to you."

"True, and I guess D-A-N-I seems more fitting to me rather than D-A-N-N-Y 'cause it sounds a bit too-"

"What are you guys talking about...?" Sunoo couldn't take it anymore.

"All I heard is 다니, 댄니, D-A-N-I-N-N, why, why," Jungwon chuckled.

"Right, me too," Sunoo laughed.

"I hope my dad is proud of me," Alice smiled to herself as she was flipping her salisbury steaks

"I hope my dad is proud of me," Alice smiled to herself as she was flipping her salisbury steaks. Double D were assisting Jay and Alice in the kitchen. "Embracing my American side."

"Wait! I just realised!" Daniel exclaimed. "The chefs are the Korean-Americanz!"

"Dani, I'm not American" "She's not American" "Della's not a foreigner," Jay, Alice and Della said in unison.

"You're not?!" Daniel looked at Della with wide eyes.

"Where did you hear that?!" the girl looked so confused.

"Huh.. I guess I was hoping for us to seem more like siblings."

"It's kinda hilarious how most of the hyungs have a crush on you," Daniel blurted out while they were waiting for everyone else to finish getting ready for the stage

"Dani!" Della's eyes widened. She removed her head from his shoulder to slap his arm. "The staff!" she whisper-yelled.

"They're all busy tending to the others, they can't hear us," he assured.

The girl turned her attention to the crowd of people. Half of which are the I-Landers (excluding K, Hanbin and Alice since they were also done) and the other being the staff.

Just in time to catch all the I-Landers staring at her and Daniel. She sent a wink over to Jungwon, who was the only one who didn't immediately look away.

"As much as I love you and see you as my noona. Try not to hurt them, okay? Most of them are going to be in the same group and you will most probably be in it too so I hope you come to a conclusion that doesn't mess up the dynamic or anything," she sighed at his advice.

"Honestly- I've never caught feelings for more than one person before, and I've also never rejected someone I actually like-like," he wrapped an arm around her and pushed her head to lay on his shoulder again.

"You're a smart girl, Lala. I'm sure you can figure out what's best for everyone."

"Oh my God- I just realised you're born in '06, you're really young," Della suddenly said while laying down on the other blue room bed

"Oh my God- I just realised you're born in '06, you're really young," Della suddenly said while laying down on the other blue room bed. "I keep forgetting since you're so tall and mature."

"That's flattering, Delle, thank you," Daniel shifted in his bed to show her his smile. "We're almost exactly three years apart."

"Plus we're both INFJ and our initials are KD," Daniel's eyes widened while he pointed to the girl.

"Broo," Della reciprocated his gesture. "-and we both speak English and we're both tall."

"And we both like romance and horror!" her eyes widened again. "And we both need something to hug while we sleep!"

"Okay- well you just learned that a couple hours ago from my PR video but yes!" he sat up from excitement. "Ah but you're not an only child."

"Nahh. I was for seven years though," she let out a small smile while looking at the younger. "I might introduce you to my sister when she gets older and you're both single or something."

"Noo, why are you saying that like we're not gonna debut together?! I'm gonna meet your sister and parents soon, Delle, and you're gonna meet my parents too."

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!