ーwasn't thinking straight

2021.12.28
— lhs —

requested!
—drunk member almost making a mistake

WARNING! mention of underaged drinking

"Why do you have to have such attractive friends anyway?" Heeseung asked with a slight slur

He's feeling real bitter at the moment.

He walked in on Yeonjun, Taehyun and I's workout session, and it just happened to be the only time when the two were doing nothing but stare (and count) while I do pull ups.

When we got home, he said that he just really wanted to have a late night drink.

Which isn't usually like him. He doesn't really enjoy alcohol all that much, but I guess his jealousy was stronger than that dislike.

"They're your friends too, babe," I have to accompany him, of course. I need to make sure that he's okay.

He didn't want any of the members to see him like this (at least for now) so he made sure that I was the only one awake.

"I knoww, but you're so close with themm," he took another swig. "Woah! This reallyy is something, huh? Do you wanna- No! You're still a baby! You're a minor who's still-" he pushed my forehead lightly. "-a baby! You need to be taken care of!"

"Yes, oppa. I'm still a baby," I chuckled lightly. "I don't like the taste anyway. Other things keep me just as high so-"

"Wait wait wait-" he interrupted with furrowed eyebrows. "You've had alcohol?! You are a baby! No! None of this!"

"My parents were with me, oppa," I kept answering calmly. "-and they always give me their permiss-"

"Whaa-? Why are you so close with other boys anyway? Don't you like uss?" oh he's totally out of it. Four bottles really did the trick.

"I love all seven of you, darling. I just happen to have other guy friends. I don't like them the way I like you," I stroked his face.

"That feels nice," he pouted. "Seeing you with other boys beside the members makes me.. Makes me.. Makes me-"

"Shh, I know darling. I know," I stroked his hair.

"But I'm not stopping you! It's not your fault that you're crazy beautiful and so fucking loveable," he pulled away from me to grab his phone.

I quickly looked away when I realised that he wanted to take a picture.

Nope. Not with these tinted cheeks.

"Aish- why did you- but see! You're so beautiful!" he showed me the picture as I was still blushing. "Did you take a sip too?! Why are your cheeks so red?" he held my face in his hands to get a closer look.