ーteamwork test

2021.11.06
(italics dialogue = english)

Who

The fuck

Voted for Alice and Dani?

Look I know we had to vote out seven people and I don't really know how well anyone did but still-

Who the fuck voted for Alice and Dani?

"Alice!" I hugged her really tight. I really didn't want to cry so I held back as hard as I could. "If you don't come back, I'll go to ground and force you back in myself,"  she chuckled a little before sniffling.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," she cried out.

"You can do this," I whispered. "Haneul and Binna-unnie must miss you a lot, say hello to them for me. Tell them I miss them," I squeezed her one last time before letting go.

"Unleash the beast," I stared into her eyes, wiping the tears away. She gave me a smile and nodded her head.

I looked around and decided to go to Dani next.

"This sucks," I whispered as I hugged him. "I'll miss you, Dani. I wonder what would've happened if you told them your score."

"It's okay, I'll be back soon. I'll miss you," we let go and I moved on to Niki.

"Niki-kun," I gave him a big hug, swinging each other back and forth. "You'll come back, our dance king."

"Besides, we haven't had the chance to get closer yet," I added which made him hug me tighter.

"I'll come back," he whispered before we let go.

My goodbye with Nicholas and Youngbin was quick. Both consisted of a hug and a 'come back strong.' Though Youngbin's hug lasted longer (and felt tighter) than Nicholas'.

"Oppa.." I hugged Jake tightly next.

"Why are you calling me oppa," he joked a little, causing me to chuckle.

"I'll call you oppa if we're speaking in Korean," he chuckled and hugged me tighter.

"I'm gonna miss you, Della," he whispered in my hair

-and causing me to stupidly blush.

"Unleash the beast, Jakey. Prove everyone wrong," I whispered back. We let go of each other and I squeezed his shoulders before heading towards the last person.

"Oppa," I dramatically started, just staring at him within arm's length.

"Kang Della," he replied with a lopsided smile. I opened my arms, to which he immediately went into. "I'll be back," he stroked my hair.

Stop. Does he know how much I love having my hair played?

"If you hadn't jinxed it, maybe you wouldn't have to leave," I said in a baby voice with a small pout. He lightly slapped (more like pat) my back playfully.

"Stop being so cute," he was definitely smiling.

We distanced ourselves a little, but didn't fully let go, to stare at each other.

"You've been a great friend so far, we need to get closer," he said, fingers playing with the tips of my hair.

"That's why come back!"