ーprotectiveness?

2021.11.24

off-stage no since she isn't dancing or anything right

off-stage no since she isn't dancing or anything right. they also learned that she likes to show off her athletic body

on-stage.. well since she's finally internationally legal (not yet in korea but she likes to think that she's still legal lol), this outfit was like the first truly revealing outfit della has worn to perform and they definitely felt a bit protective

 well since she's finally internationally legal (not yet in korea but she likes to think that she's still legal lol), this outfit was like the first truly revealing outfit della has worn to perform and they definitely felt a bit protective

since this moment was not shown on camera (during the behind the scenes).. mini chapter incoming!

Della stepped out of the changing cubicle wearing her Drunk-Dazed performance outfit

"You lost weight since the fitting. Are you comfortable?" the stylists asked, inspecting the clothes to make sure that she wore everything properly.

"I chose it," Della joked while the stylist fixed her arm warmers.

"I knoww," she chuckled. "You bulked up a lot. Your outfits this comeback with your current body will be absolutely amazing," she squeezed her biceps.

"Thank you, unnie," Della half hugged her.

The stylist got behind her to place her necklaces while Della stared at the mirror in front of her.

"This is the first time I'm wearing something this revealing on stage," Della toyed with her fishnet bodysuit.

"The boys are gonna freak out," the stylist chuckled. "Don't forget to wear your knee paddings, 'kay?"

"Of course. Thank you again, unnie," Della bowed and grabbed her knee paddings before exiting the room where all the boys were located in.

"Kang Della?!" Sunoo gasped, looking at the girl. It caught the boys' attention and they all turned towards her.

"Kang Della?!" They (apart from Riki, who only had wide eyes) gasped in unison.

During Border: Day One, because their outfits were mostly uniformed, they all had their dress fittings at the same time. It was different from this comeback, where they were separated into four;

Heeseung with Niki, Sunoo with Jake and Jungwon, Sunghoon with Jay, and Della was all alone.

The ones who were together have seen each others' outfits for all their promotions. Since Della went alone, no one but her and the stylists know what she would be wearing.

They all stared in shock, giving her multiple once-overs (or I guess it would be a multiple-over).

"You look... nice.." Jake tried to be supportive.

"Will you be comfortable with that? We have to jump and lay down and everything," Jungwon's eyes followed her as she sat next to Heeseung on the couch.

"Yes, it'll be fine. I tested it out during my fitting," she assured while putting on her paddings. "I practice with a skirt so many times, guys."

"It's not just the skirt it's.." Sunoo spoke up. "Don't get us wrong, you look really good! It's just.."

"You can say sexy, Sunoo-ya. It's okay," she leaned back comfortably.

"It's very sexy," Jay blurted out. "As long as you feel comfortable, okay? We're just worried for your comfort."

"It's very short," Heeseung mumbled, pulling her top down and touching her skirt.

"I have safety-" she pulled up her skirt to show them but her sentence was cut off by the boys' scream. She jumped and looked at them with wide eyes. They were all either looking away or closing their eyes. "Guys! You know I always wear safety shorts!"

"Oh right.." they looked at her again.

"You look nice, Lala. We're just worried, okay?" Sunghoon walked over to pat her head.

"Oh I can't wait for you guys to see all my outfits," she smirked, looking up at Sunghoon.

"What?!"

"I'm just kidding, this is the most revealing one. I promise."

Throughout the promotions, the boys were caught stealing glances at Della on stage. Never once did they find their baby looking uncomfortable.

That's Lala for you.

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!