ーen-log

2021.10.20
— sjy, mild pjs —
(italics dialogue = english)
(bold + italics + [ ] = video captions)

[EN-loG] 제이의 호캉스 브이로그 🏨 JAY DAY - ENHYPEN (엔하이픈) (ENG/JPN)

Jay waited Della to pick up patiently, taking bites off of his dessert.

"Ayee," she greeted with a smile on her face, making Jay smile as well.

[Calling everyone]

"What's up?" he asked.

"I just finished my food," she showed her empty plates. "I didn't know what to do so I just came here. Have you eaten?" Jay's heart swelled at her consideration.

"I just ate hamburg steak with pineapple and now I'm eating this," Jay showed her his snack.

"Wah, that sounds so good," she complimented. "Can I see the room?"

He gave her a small tour of the hotel room, exactly how he did with Jake.

"It's quite healing, isn't it? That's so fun," Della said in awe.

"Yeah it is, we should stay here together sometime," he suggested, earning a laugh out of Della.

"Oppa, that sounds a bit ambiguous," she smiled cheekily.

"We live together anyway!" he defended. He saw Della look away from her phone and say 'thank you.'

[Not intended to be weird..]

"Okay oppa, maybe one day," she chuckled. "Oppa, I ordered a chocolate cake and I'm gonna go eat it, do you want some or anything?"

[Caring baby DELLA]

"No, I'm okay, I'll see you at home."

델라의 팔로우 미 브이로그 💫 DELLA DAY - ENHYPEN (엔하이픈) (ENG/JPN)

델라의 팔로우 브이로그 💫 DELLA DAY - ENHYPEN (엔하이픈) (ENG/JPN)

"Good morning Engene," Della groggily greeted the camera in the dark room. She was laying on her stomach and had her arm outstretched to hold the camera.

[It's my turn 😉]

"Today you will be following me around while I have my me-time," her hair was a puffy mess and her voice was deep.