ーfive

2022.02.21
[italics dialogue = english]
[bold + [] = video captions]

[Diary decorating package]
[Diary, stickers, masking tape, coloured pencils, and crayons to record their days]

"Oh this is very Della," Heeseung referred to his items. "She's been into colouring books too, so she'll definitely use the coloured pencils and everything."

[+10,000 won if sold to JAY]

"Ahh, I shouldn't sell it to Della then," he laughed. "He won't really need it."

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Woah chocolate!"

[First thing that caught chocolate lover CEO Kang's attention]

"Sorry, I should be professional," she snapped out of it and sat down on the sofa.

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"I'm choosing this one," she opened random box number eight. "Woah! I want this one though?!"

[Physical health package]
[Jump rope, vitamins, gym gloves, jujube herbal tea, large water bottle]

"Wah I really wish I didn't get this one," she smiled to herself as she observed the gloves. "But I think whoever will buy this will use it well."

"I can buy this?" she pointed to the chocolate coins.

"They're 500 won for a bundle," a staff said.

"Ahh..." she went silent for a few moments, making the staff laugh. "I haven't had this type of chocolate since I was a kid so I don't remember if I like it or not."

She thought about it for a bit more before ultimately deciding to not buy it.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Oh you didn't buy chocolate?" Jungwon asked as Della made her way to the empty seat next to Jay.

[Expects DELLA to buy the chocolates]

"No, I haven't had chocolate coins since I was a kid so I don't remember if I like them- oh what?" she cut her own words when she saw Jay's box. "What is that?"

"They had these," he took off the lid to show her the contents.

"500 won for one ball!" Jungwon pointed, still finding it hilarious at how much money his hyung spent.

"And you bought all of them?!" she exclaimed with wide eyes. "Something I would do," the four boys laughed at her immediate change in tone.

[Chocolate is life!]

"Lala, here," Heeseung got up to give Della some of his coins. "So you can find out if you like them."

[Delivering his chocolate business card]

"Ah, thank you," she accepted them with two hands and a small bow. "Yay! I have chocolates!" she immediately removed the wrapping to eat one.