ーkim f-ing doyoung

2022.01.26
(italics dialogue = english)
(bold dialogue = japanese)
(bold + italics = dream)

requested!
—the boys all had a dream of the 'what if' au
—another scenario of the au
—more treasure moments
—enha gets jealous of della being close with another idol
—more dewon, nilla and sulla moments

connected to 'what if?' | ! 4k words !

y'all this was such a hard chapter, it took me so long, i'm so sorry

ALL MIN- OUR- MINE

'We should have fucking shared,' was the last thing I said in my dream (more like nightmare, actually) before I woke up with a heavy weight on my chest. It felt as if someone had pushed on it and I can barely breathe.

Fuck I need water.

I got up to grab my bottle and drank a few gulps as I sat back down on the bed.

God, I can't imagine how it'll be if I hadn't agreed to share. I'm so glad that we decided to take that risk.

What would I be doing now if she wasn't min- ours?

Would I just watch and stay single? Waiting for her? Constantly yearn for her? Pray that she'll leave him and be with us? Continuously be sad-

"Baby, why are you up?" I felt Della's lips attach themselves onto my shoulder with her soft hands trailing up and down my bare back. "Come back to bed."

"I had a nightmare, sorry love," I placed a hand on her thigh. "It kinda.. shook me up a bit."

"Aww, do you wanna talk about it?" she started massaging my tense shoulders. Her touch is like absolute magic, I swear.

"I'm just glad that you're ours, babe. I can't imagine how it would've been like if you weren't," I turned my head to give her a brief kiss. "You could've been with anyone but you chose us instead. We're really lucky," I don't really wanna tell her about the specifics.

"Are you kidding?! I'm the lucky one! I swear I'm the luckiest person in the world to be able to uhh.. bag you guys," she furrowed your eyebrows. "Some nightmare you have there, darling. Do you wanna cuddle?" her aegyo voice, I swear to God.

"I just wanna cuddle," I pouted. Both of us laid back on the bed with my head on her chest while she plays with my hair.

This is so nice. I love the feeling of her skin against mine.

"You're my big baby, aren't you?" but I hate how much I love being treated like this by my girlfriend.

"I'm your baby," I let out a small smile.