ーshe has seven bodyguards

1/2
2021.11.06
(italics dialogue = english)

requested by anonymous on tumblr!

slight warning = i am not a deobi sooo i greatly apologise if their personalities aren't accurate

The 2020 SBS Gayo Daejeon.

Enhypen was invited to the event not even a month after their debut, it was truly an honour.

It brought a lot of attention to the group, many idols were curious about them. They were invited shortly after debuting, they were BigHit Labels' (now Hybe Labels) new group, they were all visuals and they have one female member among seven boys.

There were lots of criticism within the industry about why Della was placed in the group, but none of those people watched I-Land or knew about Alice. She wasn't supposed to be the only girl.

Hybe was unbothered, though. Della was a gem and it was proven by how popular Enhypen already is. Bang PD's vision during the start of I-Land came true, they had successfully debuted a co-ed group.

Tonight, Enhypen has to mentally prepare themselves.

Unlike MAMA, Gayo Daejeon provides rooms for all the attendees, making it easier for idols to stumble across each other. They might have to meet so many seniors.

The female idols attending were excited to catch a glimpse of the group. The girls within their age range, especially.

The older ones were just curious of the sole female member while the younger ones wanted to see how the group's visuals looked like in real life and if possible, introduce themselves.

The male idols were just as excited, if not more. When people say Della brought so many male viewers to I-Land, they didn't realise that idols were included as well.