ーdella once said/did (2)

2022.01.13
(italics dialogue = english)
(bold + [] = video captions]

requested!
—della once said part two
—viral things della said/did
—(more) della tiktoks
—jungwon slapping della's arm compilation
—the boys' reaction to a fanboy asking della for a kiss on the cheek

anyone missed della?

enhypen's della once said pt

enhypen's della once said pt. II

#1 (calladella)

"CALLADELLA IS BACK! New year, new journal!" Della cheered as soon as a good number of viewers tuned in.

"And guess what? They said they'll let me do it on my own once our comeback stuff is released- unnie, I'm not gonna spoil anything, you know? That's Niki's job," she looked at the side, revealing that there is, in fact, a staff babysitting her.

"She's trying hard not to scold me cause I revealed her presence," she grinned as the staff knocked on a surface. "I love you, unnie!"

[it's only been a couple of minutes since calladella's comeback but she's already causing problems 😭]

#2 (group v-live)

"I said certified freak," Della suddenly said, making Jake laugh out loud.

"Seven days a week." she grinned at the camera cheekily as Jake kept laughing.

"Don't continue," he told her with a pat on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, I won't."

#3 (solo v-live)

"It's like... day 1,468,672 of not getting noticed by Rosé-sunbaenim," Della scrunched her nose while resting her head on her hand.

"Am I doing anything about it? No. I'm just gonna pray every night that she knows of my existence at least."

#4 (sulla v-live)

"I'm fat?!" Della gasped with wide eyes, looking at Sunoo.

"Lala-" it was clear that the guy wanted to comfort her.

"I've gained weight! Finally!" she screamed while raising her fists up in the air. "Oh my God! After all these years! Yes!"

Sunoo turned his head to the camera with a surprised look.

#5 (compilation)

[ladies and gents and the non-binaries.. yang jungwon being absolutely done with kang della]