ーsoftdewon

2022.02.09
[italics dialogue = english]

requested!
—dewon moments since it's jungwon's buurthday!
—in general, more dewon moments
—jay being soft for dewon

i finished this in less than a day so i'm sorry if it seems rushed/subpar 🤒

della and jungwon (AYEz): the softest duo

#1 (dewon v-live)

The video started with Jungwon and Della staring at each other with so much love and admiration as they took turns telling a story.

#2 (comeback show behind)

"Jungwon! Explain why we are AYEz," Della pulled Jungwon to the camera just as he was about to go away.

"Ah AYEz is because..." he stayed quiet to think.

"You don't remember?!" Della looked betrayed.

"No no, it's supposed to be 'eyes,' right? Because of our pretty eyes," he cupped his hands around his eyes and stared at the camera.

"That's right, but I suggested for the spelling to be a-y-e-z just to be more interesting," she cupped her hands around her eyes as well.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"De-" Della did a peace sign next to her right eye, moving closer to Jungwon's side.

"Won-" Jungwon did the same next to his left eye, also moving closer.

"AYEz!" they shook their hand up and down while wrapping an arm around the other.

#3 (dewon v-live)

"Your nails are so pretty," one of Jungwon's hands was placed on her chair's armrest while the other played with her fingers.

"It's all your hair colours, y'know," she smiled at him with sparkly eyes.

"Ah really?- Ahh that's right!" he grinned. "Heeseung-hyung. Niki. Sunoo-hyung. Sunghoon-hyung, Jay-hyung, me. Jake hyung," he pointed to each nail. "I wish you put yours too."