ーrugby throw

2021.12.11

fun fact about della; she's good at sports but she's terrible at any sport that involves balls (that includes 🏈🏉) soooo

"You guys are so cool," Della's eyes sparkled as she stared at the boys practicing throwing the rugby ball. They have to get used to it since it will be part of their comeback's choreography.

"Don't you wanna join in, Lala?" Jungwon asked. All the boys were practicing, even those who wouldn't be involved.

"You guys know what I'm like with balls," Della pouted.

"Come on, it's okay!" Sunoo walked over to her and held out his hand to help her get up from the floor.

"Okay for here, we're just throwing it around like we normally would with any ball but do you know how to properly throw a rugby ball?" Jake asked, handing her the ball.

"Yeah, it's like this right?" she demonstrated without actually throwing the ball.

"Oh? See, you should be able to do it," Jungwon pointed.

"Guys- Riki! Catch!" she threw the ball at Niki's direction but missed terribly.

Jungwon and Della both snorted and covered their faces.

"The technique is correct though!" Jay defended.

"It's just my luck with balls," she held her arms out to catch Riki's throw. "Aish," she missed it.

"Eyy, it's okay. Come on, try to throw it again," Heeseung picked the ball up and gave it to Della. "Try putting more tension maybe," he touched her arms.

She tried throwing it and still failed, but it was a bit better.

"I wonder what you're doing wrong," Jake whispered to himself with a small shake of his head. "Everything seems okay."

"Maybe it's the stance, are you comfortable?" Sunghoon got behind her and guided her position.

"Eyy, bro, this isn't golf. You're just looking for an excuse to hold her," Jay exposed.

"Aish!" Sunghoon let go of Della to raise his fist to Jay.

"Ya, ya, no fighting," Heeseung scolded the two before taking Sunghoon's previous position.

"Yah! You're doing it too!" Jay and Sunghoon pointed at him.

Della laughed at the scene, throwing her head back so it would rest on Heeseung's shoulder.

"I'm trying to help Lala here!" Heeseung got defensive and backed up a bit.

"Here, just stay in this position and throw it," Sunoo took the opportunity to take Heeseung's position.

"Yah!" Heeseung, Jay and Sunghoon protested but Della already threw the ball,

-and still failed

"I'm so glad that I don't sing in the bridge," Della muttered when she missed Riki's throw again.

"It's okay, Lala. You're good at so many other things," Jungwon hugged her.

"Yeah, the only balls that I'm good with are the ones that- ack!" Jungwon let go of the hug to slap her arm.

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!