ーbe ours?

2021.11.30
(italics dialogue = english)

happy enniversary everyone 🤍

i wrote this while i was like.. half asleep so it might be really bad- i'm so sorry in advance y'all

 half asleep so it might be really bad- i'm so sorry in advance y'all

heeseung's point of view

"For God's sake, Niki.." Sunoo placed his face in his hands.

"I'm really sorry, hyungs," Niki had his head down.

We're all gathered in the office. Specifically in the back room of a dance practice room. This is one of the only rooms where we'll have total privacy.

This is also the place where Niki made a massive mistake last night.

"In his defence, if I slow danced with Lala- if I was that close with her, I probably would've kissed her, too," Jake attempted to save him.

"I'm sure we all would but that's not the point. If he hadn't asked her to dance in the first place then it wouldn't have happened," Jay let out a humourless chuckle. "Shit."

"Well there's no point in crying over spilled milk now, what should we do?" Sunoo asked.

"Should we just forget about it?" Niki asked.

"No!" we all said in unison.

"It's unfair to Lala. She'll keep thinking about it, you know?" Sunghoon explained while playing with his hands.

"She'll bottle it inside just to make us happy too," Jungwon added. "She hides it well but nowadays she seems to be getting more and more sad."

"Because she wants us to actually be boyfriend and girlfriend, like an actual couple. She keeps waiting and waiting for us to ask the question because she doesn't wanna ruin what we have if she's the one who asks," Jake exclaimed a little.

Out of all of us, Jake and Niki find our 'situationship' with Della the most frustrating. They find it hard to understand why we can't just be a couple.

Or couples? Not sure.

"Did she tell you that?" Jay asked Jake.

"No, but it's quite obvious," Sunghoon answered for him.

"Then what the fuck do we do?" Jay sighed heavily, leaning back on the couch.

"Heeseung-hyung, you're very quiet," Jungwon pointed out. All their eyes turned to me.

You know what? Fuck it.

Figuring out this poly shit was hard as fuck and there's no way that this easily-solvable shit is going to be compared to that.

It took us five goddamn days to sort that one out.

Well- it probably would've been quicker if it wasn't so hard to find a time and place where Della wasn't there.