ーno nicknames?

2022.03.18

'not calling my boyfriends with cute nicknames'

i should probably focus and finish the anniversary/birthday fic right...? lmao

If Della was being honest, she was really nervous about the prank Alice challenged her to do

But she wants the Baskin-Robbins ice cream. If she doesn't succeed, the older will gift her something way more expensive on her birthday.

'It's only until 10 P.M. You got this."

"Good morning, Sunoo," she started things off with the member who she believes will be the easiest. Which also happens to be the member she slept with last night.

"Good morning.. Della..?" that doesn't make the guy any less confused though. 'Not darling or something..?'

Though he didn't question it more because she immediately planted a kiss on his lips straight after.

"Go get ready. I promised to do your hair today, right?"

"Okayy," he got up to prepare for the day. He stopped before he could leave the room, waiting for her usual 'good boy.' "Huh.." like earlier, he decided to not question it.

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"Heeseung-ssi, can I borrow your shirt today?"

"Why?" he wasn't referring to the shirt, more so the 'Heeseung-ssi.' She would only call him that in public.

"I'm just trying to get more used to it. You always tell me to wear your clothes more," she knew that he wasn't actually talking about the shirt.

"No but.." he just looked extremely confused. "Yeah sure.." he decided to let it go. She doesn't seem upset or anything.

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"You're so cute, Jongseong-ssi," Della giggled at the aegyo he gave her.

His expression immediately changed as he sat up straight upon hearing her words. Jongseong and -ssi? She's being real weird.

"Jongseong-ssi?" he questioned. Though Della pretended like she was clueless, that she thought he was questioning the Jongseong instead of the whole nickname.

"Ahh sorry-" she was ready to tease him. "Jay-ssi."

"Jay-ssi?!"

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"Yess, good job, Niki. You're diction is getting better."

"Niki," the younger laughed. Although it is a bit odd, he thinks it's quite amusing so he didn't say anything.

He did find her lack of Japanese a bit off but he assumed that she was just tired.

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"Jungwon, I bought you a drink."

"Thank you.. Della?" he heard her call Heeseung and Sunoo in an unusual way but now she's doing it to him too. "Della, are you okay?"

"I'm feeling really great actually! Thanks for asking, Jungwon!" he couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows. "What about you?"

"I..." he decided to test something out. "Wonie is doing pretty well."

"That's great! Well I'm going to the restroom real quick. Bye Jungwon!"

"What the hell..."

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"Park Sunghoon," Della called out. "Hyunsik-oppa asked for you."

"Ah okay," Sunghoon was the only one who didn't question it. He thought that it was just a quick way to grab his attention. Not even when she called him 'Sunghoon-ssi.'

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"Guys! Did you notice anything weird with Della today?" was the first thing Jake said as soon as he gathered with all of his 'brothers.'

"Why? What happ-" Sunghoon was cut off.

"I know right! She called me 'Heeseung-ssi' the whole day!" Heeseung's eyes widened.

"She called me 'Jongseong-ssi' like what?!"

"Me too! She called me 'Jungwon!'"

"She called me 'Jaeyun-ssi' and spoke in Korean the whole time- what happened?!" poor guy looked so lost.

"Hello my members! My darlings! My loves! My lovely boyfriends! My soulmates!" Della twirled into the room.

"Hello Riki-kun! Hello Heeseung-oppa, my darling! Hello Wonie! Hello my Jay-oppa! Hello Sunoo-yaa. Good boy, by the way-" she paused to pat his head. "Hello my precious Sunghoon-oppa! Andd..." she ended her twirling when she reached Jake. "Hi baby," she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"My baby!" suddenly Jake forgot about the whole 'Della was being weird' thing.

"Alice is gonna buy me ice cream!" she squealed excitement.

Just before the other boys could ask about her deal earlier, all their phones received a notification.

"Go check it."

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!