ーdella with the members (archive)

2021.10.19

this is the original ver. of della with the members but i find it.. weird...
i published it when the whole poly thing wasn't apparent

JUNGWON (DEWON)

—the savage duo

—the savage duo. since della barely has any filter (they're surprised at how soft she is with them), he either supports her words or tries to contain them as part of his leader duties.

—she always checks on him, afraid that he'll put the members first too often.

—they like to lay their head on the other's lap and/or sit between their legs.

—she's jungwon's diary (she's everyone's but he mostly only goes to her). she might not give the best advice but he already has his hyungs for that, he just needs comfort.

—she tends to say "aww" when she looks at him, he's just too cute. followed by an occasional kiss on his cheek or a hug.

—he stares at her quite often and has been caught a little too many times by fans.

—jungwon teases her the most but she doesn't mind, it means he likes her.

—instead of treating him like a baby (he has jay for that), she acts like his wife.

he definitely wouldn't mind staying that way for the rest of his life.

HEESEUNG (HEELA)

—alice's (former member) departure affected heeseung the most as he was closest to her

—alice's (former member) departure affected heeseung the most as he was closest to her. della spent days not leaving his side, comforting him in any way she could.

—after alice left, heeseung became extra protective of della, making sure the same thing won't happen again.

—della's clumsiness protector. he tries to prevent her from doing anything stupid.

—he loves their height difference. he likes to pull her into a hug just so she could nuzzle her face into his neck.

—heeseung enjoys her aegyo the most, he has heart eyes whenever della does it.