ーjustin

2021.11.26

"Dellaa!" Yuna screamed through the phone

"Dellaa!" Yuna screamed through the phone. Good thing it's on speaker and low volume.

"Yunaa!" I stretched her name back. I was leaned against Heeseung on the couch with him playing with my hair.

The boys and I were just vibing to a bunch of songs and music videos on YouTube.

"I'm gonna send you a link to a YouTube video and you have to watch it and tell me what you think!" my phone dinged from her notification. "Are the boys with you?"

"Hi Yuna-ssi," Sunoo greeted, the others following after him.

"Hi everyone! How are you guys?"

"We're good, how about you?" I opened her chat and opened the link.

"I'm good, thank you!" I connected the video to the TV without reading the title so I would be surprised. "Have you opened it, Della?! Boys, I am so sorry,"

"Yup," we all turned our attention to the screen.

The video played and displayed the title. My eyes widened when I read the words and saw his face.

Oh my God..

"Della! What do you think?! He seems like he's exactly your type- I mean, the type that would be your bias!" how do I break this to her..

"Yuna-ya.." I sat up straight, pausing the video.

"Yes? What's wrong?" the boys turned to me.

"He's my ex.."

"What?!" Yuna and the boys exclaimed. Some of the boys looked at me with wide eyes. I laughed and covered my mouth with my hand.

"He is! Woo Kyungjun? Yeah we didn't like- fully date but we had an interesting friendship," the boys kept looking back and forth between the the screen and me.

"You're kidding.." Yuna whispered.

"Justin Woo from Australia, right? Yeah! I used to call him Justin!" I giggled, looking at the boys. They don't seem jealous, they just seem to be genuinely surprised.

"He's from Australia?!" Jake exclaimed.

"Funnily enough, Jakey, he lived in Brisbane, too," I giggled more as I watched him get even more surprised (if that was even possible).

"I knew he was your type!" Yuna screamed again.

"-and wait! He can skateboard, too! He didn't play the violin though, he played the cello-"

"That's literally Jake!" Sunghoon cut me off, making me laugh.

"Yah, Della. You should tell the members about him first. Call me back later, I wanna know the story," Yuna said.

"Okay, honey. Talk to you later."

"Bye, darling. You too," we turned the call off and I grinned at the boys. They were all still surprised.

I don't know why but I'm not complaining. It's hilarious.

"Lala.. I know that you're trying your hardest to open up to us more but we're just.. we just.." Heeseung was lost for words.

"I swear we learn something new from you every day. Something huge, too," Jay continued.

"Anyway- just tell us about him," Sunoo placed a hand on my knee.

"He used to live in Brisbane and he moved back to Korea when he was like.. sixteen? Fifteen? I don't rememb- fifteen! It was fifteen since he entered the company at sixteen if I remember correctly," I started.

"So when I just broke up with the asshole-" the boys scoffed and gagged. "After I broke up with him, my friends introduced me to Justin! He didn't use to go to my school but they were like 'there's a new guy in this school. He just moved from Australia-you should get to know him as friends first at least,' and things like that."

"Our relationship was so weird. I literally had zero feelings for him and he said he had none, too. We just kept each other company because we were both single but didn't want to be alone," I smiled.

"He eventually became a trainee in P-Nation and uhh.. When I left YG, he told me to just transfer there. I really wanted to. Oh my God, who wouldn't wanna be in P-Nation?"

"-but I wanted to move on from him and I knew that there would be a high chance that we would actually be together if I moved there so I chose BE:LIFT Labs. We still talk at times but obviously not as often."

When I finished, I still couldn't find a trace of jealousy. Interesting.

"Wow," Jungwon said. "So you used to 'date' another trainee from a different company?"

"A company that's so similar to YG, too?" Riki added and I nodded. "How do you act like a couple without catching any feelings?"

"Exactly!" the boys all exclaimed at the same time.

"I don't know! We were together for a year or something but we just- it just didn't happen."

"We were with you for almost three months and none of us could contain ourselves!" I laughed hard at Sunghoon's comment.

"I'm more interested in how similar he is to Jake." Jay said.

"Right?! His English name starts with a J, he's from Australia, he lived in Brisbane, he can skateboard, he played a uh.. giant.. violin.." Jake listed.

"He's 02 too," I added.

"Oh my God!"

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!