ーfirsts

2022.03.04
— lhs, pjs, sjy, psh —
[italics dialogue = english]

requested!
—hyuppa line's first time with della

WARNING: ! spicy !
there is no smut but it's still something + hee's is slightly more something

birthday special! yesterday was my birthday 😌

JAKE

"I missed you so fucking much," Della and I were the first two to recover from Covid, and also the first two to return to the dorm. Even Sunoo was still in his parents' house.

Was it fair to the other boys that we get to have the dorm to themselves? Not my problem.

"I missed you more, Jakey," I could feel her smile into my (fully aware) eager kiss.

"Not possible," I mumbled when I pulled away to hug her tight. "God I missed you so much!"

We've actually been alone for a couple of hours now. We ate dinner and decided to take a soak in the bath, which is actually what we are doing right now.

"You've gotten so skinny," she pouted, running her hands on my shoulders and down my chest.

Okay I know I said I missed her but I take it back. She drives me insane- I can't handle this. She barely did anything.

"Yeah, eating was really hard when you can barely taste anything," I practically whispered out. "I didn't get hungry much too."

"Yeah 'cause the only thing you're hungry for is my-" she cut herself off with a snort, hiding her face in my neck. Della and her jokes, everyone.

"Your what?" I smirked while lightly pushing her head away so she would look at me.

"Nothing!" God, the combination of her giggle plus her blush is deadly.

"Your what? C'mon say it," I held her face in my hand.

My smirk only grew when she connected our lips and guided my hand to what she was talking about.

This wasn't the first time Della and I had done something sexual. We've been doing this for a few months now yet we've never gone all the way.

I thought I was one to wait until marriage for that, I really did. I wasn't tempted one bit.

Not when my friends in school were getting laid. Not when I had that 'girlfriend' (or whatever) before I moved. Heck- we didn't even do shit in that relationship.

But today... it just happened.

We pulled back, looked each other in the eye and just knew.