ーjealousdella

2021.12.06

hmm della's rarely ever jealous though and if she is, she never shows it buuut here's a small instance

"THIS is your ex?" Della asked for the nth time. After she talked to them about Kyungjun and some of her past 'lovers' (a few of them really caught them by surprise), Della felt curious about the boys' exes.

"Yes Lala, she's my ex," Heeseung replied calmly.

"Your reaction is literally the same for everyone," Riki pointed out with a small laugh.

"They're all really pretty.." she crossed her arms. "Like- Really really really really really really-"

"Lala," Jungwon cut her off. "Are you jealous?"

"Me? Pfft.. No," she scoffed. "They're just insanely pretty and they managed to catch the handsomest men in the world," she put an emphasis to the 'insanely.'

"You're also insanely pretty and managed to- quote, 'catch the handsomest men in the world,'" Sunoo said.

All the boys couldn't help but grin. Jealous Della is certainly a rare sight.

"Maybe we should talk about our exes more often- if it gets you jealo-" Jungwon teased with a smirk.

"Shut up, you don't even have an ex and no! I'm good! I'm not jealous! Go ahead! Keep talking about them," she got cocky for a second. "You guys know about my exes and you have to deal with all my shit with other boys-"

"Della," oh Sunghoon's being alpha. "It's okay to be jealous, we know how it is. We're jealous all the time and it's fine, that's not your fault," the female blushed at his dominant tone.

"Besides-" Heeseung smirked, reaching to hold her face close to his and brushing her hair back. "We may get jealous easily but we know that we're the only ones who have a special effect on you, just like the one you have on us."

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!