Chapter 1

Elizabeth greyson.
Shit! Shit! Shit! I was running late for a meeting, my hair was half done, my make up was a mess, my clothes were not even ironed and I was a complete mess all because I ignored my beeping alarm. Stupid phone, stupid me, stupid world! Gathering my thoughts, I took a deep breath and started to count upto 10, a technique which helped calm me down before I lost my head.
I quickly combed my hair and simultaneously wore my heals, I picked up the make up kit and kept it into my bag and ironed my clothes in lightning speed and wore them even  quicker. Running down the stairs with my bag and phone, I called out
"Carter get the car ready, we leave in the next 39 seconds" I said as I picked up the keys and rush out. As expected my car, black mercedies with tinted windows was waiting outside, the chauffner quickly opened the door for me and bowed
"Have a good day my lady" He said as he closed the door.
Navigating through the streets, I pulled out my make up kit and started to do my makeup. I am not usually this late but today was different and it all happened because of a stupid rogue in the nearby jungle. Hell yes,I lived close to the jungle and was highly aware of the warewolf world, in fact I had a huge history with those menacing creatures but that is a story for another time. Coming back to this stupid rogue, let me narrate my interesting encouter.
Last night,I had just returned back from a very stresful day, I had just entered my house, servents had gone home meaning I was totally alone, was I though. I entered my house and  freshned up. I was just about to go to sleep  when I saw two figures lurking in the shadows of my garden. I snuck up to my window and saw what they really were, werewolves. I took a closer look at the wolves in my backyard through the cctv footage and saw that they were huge. The were not in a pack meaning they were an easy target.  I changed into a black leather outfit, black leather boots, trapped my silver coated dagger and silver coated bullets for my trusty gun and a few grenades of wolfsbane. I wasn't stupid to attack fully grown wolves and not weaken them.
"Dogs today's your last day on planet earth" I murmerred as I went out to the backyard to confront them.
I knew that they knew I was here, without wasting time I aimed the grenades at them, causing them to howl and growl. Next I took out my gun and shot them six times in the stomach, arms, head, anywhere I could get them each and then using my silver dagger, I coated it with wolfsbane and then plunged it into their heart. Once I was sure they were dead, I took out my matchsticks and watched them burn. Happy with their deaths and their elimination and the fact that now their were two werewolves less on earth, I headed back for a shower, I washed of the blood and smell of the stupid dogs and headed back to bed, my mind kept replaying the incident and sleep was far far from my mind. My cat Casper curled up beside me.
Coming back to the present, I reached my office and quickly made my way to the conference room, ignoring the greetings of my employees, I usually would greet them but today I was running late. Reaching the office I asked whether Mr Hunter Black had reached and my secretary nodded
"Mr Black got here ten minutes ago, we offered him coffee and he is inside waiting for you" Said Anna
"Ok" I said as I walked in. Shit! This deal was important, hopefully me being late to my own meeting doesn't affect the deal.
I walked in and saw a handsome man, slightly tanned must I add, sitting ever so relaxed in the comfy chairs, his black lucious hair nearly gelled back and his Amber eyes glued to the phone
"Good morning Mr Black, I am so sorry for the delay, I got caught up in something serious" I said as I walked towards him taking a seat in my white chair
"No problem Ms Grayson, I assure you , it wasn't a problem, your secretary took great care of me" He said with a bright smile. Ooh that smile, the dimples which followed the smile were a deal maker.
A few hours after an intense discussion on why our companies should merge, we sat down in silence, each comprehending the pros and cons.
"Ms Grayson, it shall be an honour to be a partner to you, looking forward for a fruitful business relation" He said, finally,  the minutes of deathning silence coated with anticipation was worth these word
"Thank you Mr Black" I said
"Hunter, please call me Hunter, since we are going to be business partners we might as well be on first name basis" He said
"Only if you call me Elizabeth" I said and saw him smile again
"Of course". He spoke in a British accent making my legs weak. Did I tell you I was American by birth but British by heart.
I walked him out of the room and watched him dissapesr down the corridor. I so wanted for him to stay but it would have creepy if I asked and what if it blew my chances of having a partnership with Black industries, one of the most powerful companies in the world and my only way to save the company my father started.

Shaking out of my thoughts I walked back into my cabin
"Anna, bring me one strong black coffee " I said. I really needed to get caffeine in my system if I was go stay awake and work.