chapter 33

Elizabeth Grayson
Today was the day... Today was the day I would be crowned Luna and queen, today's the day the entire wolf pack would know that the sexy man who happens to be their king alpha is my mate, he is only mine and mine to be.
Changing into the posh white Maxie dress, I slipped on the jewellery and heels and sat down at the dressing table. Lexi and Rosalyn came in to help me with the make up and hair. Taking my hands lexi began to paint the nails whole Rosalyn began to curl my long hair. I knew Hunter loved long hair and hence I made it a point to grow it. The cuts and bruises were still there, I had totally forgotten to ask Xavier to use his saliva to heal them. Carefully styling my hair Rosalyn began to do my make up, lexi applied the ointment to my cuts and bruises..
"Luna, you must be so excited to be crowned Queen today" Said lexi
"I am... It feels surreal... If someone a few years ago would have told me that I would be ruling a pack of wolves and literally be mated to one, I would have killed that person, but now look at me... I am living amongst the most kindest of the creatures, who consider me their own" I said
"Because you are our own Luna, your a part of the pack and a pack always protects their members. You have already proven yourself worthy to the pack twice, your past may have been disturbing but look at you now, your stronger than anyone in this pack, maybe not physically but mentally your the strongest and we are so happy to have you in the pack and we are even more luckier to be your friends in the inner circle. I know my mate Ethan considers himself lucky that you allow him to treat you like a sister. I don't think I ever told you but thank you for protecting my mate that day" Said Rosalyn
I had no words, I smiled
Once I was ready, lexi and Rosalyn along with Ethan escorted me to the pack Hall where the ceremony was to take place.
I walked in an noticed the entire Hall decorated with roses and white petunias, the tables were nearly laid out with white table cloths and gold cuttlerary. All around wolves, warewolves to be precise stood talking among each other and when they noticed me they bowed their heads in respect. I felt a warm hand snake around my waist sending tingles on my waist, I looked up and saw Hunter staring at me lovingly. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a white shirt, a small golden handkerchief poked out from his coat, his jet black hair was gelled neatly and on his head rested a gold crown with thousands of jewels bedded in it.
"You look stunning love, I don't think I can concentrate on anything else when your looking like that. You look like a protagonist stepping out from a novel, a heroine whose hero is waiting at the alter, like moon goddess selene has once again walked on earth. I have no words on how stunning you look, your talking my breadth away and I swear my heart skipped a beat when you walked in. " He said and I could have sworn that I was blushing furiously, I think all the blood in my system was now in my cheeks.
"Your so corny... But I must say you look dashing yourself... The crown suits you" I said and he smirked
"I need to keep up with my mate and the future queen Luna of the pack. " He said and I smiled
"Your already way ahead of me love" I said.
"Alpha the pack is ready for the ceremony, shall we start " Said ethan as he stood in front of me in a red suit, Rosyln stood beside him wrapping her arms around his waist , she was wearing a beautiful red dress.
"Yes sure" Said Hunter
"Lizzy you look outstanding.... You clean up real well" Said ethan
"Thanks... Your looking handsome as well Ethan" I said ans he smiled. Hunter took my arm and led me to the center of the Hall were the ceremony was to proceed. I watched as the lively room suddenly became silent , so silent that if a lin dropped we would hear the clink.
"Members of blackcrescent pack and , I thank you for taking out your time to assemble hear to watch your dear Queen luna be crowned and vow her loyalty to the pack. I know we started of rough, she may have been a wolf hunter but she had her reasons and I am sure you all agree that she has proved herself more than worthy and more than what we deserve many times. I can't express how proud I feel while crowning my mate the queen luna. So with the blessings of moon goddess selene let's start the ceremony" Said Hunter and everyone howled in agreement.
I watched as all the wolves shifted into their wolf forms and sat down, I looked at Hunter with confusion
"It's a sacred ritual so we feel more comfortable in our wolf forms when doing welcoming a new pack member or luna to the pack" He said and I nodded.
"Okay Elizabeth, repeat the vows after me" He said
"Ok" I said
"I Elizabeth Grayson, take Hunter Black as my mate. I swear to love and cherish him and be loyal to him fill the end of my life. As for the pack I vow to become their mother figure, their protect it. The members of the pack need not be afraid of me, they can share their views and seek guidance. I pledge my loyalty to blackcrescent pack.
I'll serve the pack till the end of breadth treating each and every memeber as my family" He said
I repeated the vow and looked back at him. He had a knife in his hand
"Now se shall fuse mine and your blood making us whole it will establish a deeper connection with me and the pack members" He said and I nodded
He cut a small in his palm and did the same with mine before pressing our palms together allowing mine and his blood to combine. I felt a surge of power rush inside of me. Memories of Hunters life from his childhood till date flooded my mind. I don't know how long that happened but , I, was bought out of the trance with hunter licking my cut and healing it. I felt a bit dizzy and began to sway. Hunter immediately steadied me, allowing me to lean on him.
"Wolves of wonders, I present to you your Queen luna" Said Hunter and the entire pack howled and wagged their tails. As the members dispersed into corners to transform into humans again, Hunter turned to me. The heavy crown resting on my head added to my dizziness.
"You feeling good? , the ceremony and this ritual must have taken a lot of energy from you" He said
"Just dizzy and overwhelmed with power? " I said
"Oh.. Since I am king alpha the power from me is being shared between us through the bond " He said and I nodded.
"And for your dizziness, sit here, let me go and get you some juice " He said leading me for a table at which Ethan, rosyln , lexi and Nathan were seated. He pulled out a chair for me and made me sig before going to the drink section.
"Congratulations lizzy or should I say Queen luna" Said Ethan
"Thanks bro but please call me lizzy only" I said
"How are you feeling" Asked lexi
"Great, powerful dizzy and happy " I said truthfully and she nodded
"How did you like my wolf" Asked Nathan
"He was cute" I said. I knew his wolf was the brown one with a white paw. Nathan and I rarely talked, he was always shy around me and always was reseved in his shell. If it weren't for the fact that I was his luna, I do t think he would even say a hello.
"Training at 7am tomorrow" Said Ethan
"What? " I said startled
"Dont you want to learn the luna ethics. Alpha told me I got that duty along with Nathan. We will train you to fight and also train you on how to fill out the paperwork. " He said And I nodded. I guess this was my life now. What about GB our company, whose goi f for look after that.
"Don't worry, I havnt abandoned our company. I am still looking after it. You focus on luna training and regaining your strength. The battle and today's ceremony has drained a lot of energy from you. You need to rest and take it easy. Tomorrow traini g will only be about history and that to only for 3 hrs after which you will rest as per doctors instructions" He said
"Fine" I said through our mindlink
Now that our bond was strengthened I could hear his thoughts and he could head mine. I could also kind link other pack members. I felt Hunter behind me and I smiled when he took a seat next to me. He handed me my orange juice and also a plate with sandwiches while he himself had a whiskey.
"Eat both the sandwiches, you need them and finish the entire juice glass and if you need anything else tell me" He said thought the mindlink
"Thanks" I said
We talked while I had the food and juice for a while. Soon a slow music started playing and Hunter took me to the dance floor where we swayed lazily. My head resting on his chest.

As the ceremony winded down, Hunter led me back to the pack house and to our room. We changed into our nightwear and laid down on the bed. Hunter gathered me in his arms and sighed
"Today was awesome.... Finally you have been crowned Queen Luna" He said
"I know... It feels odd but I know I'll be fine as long asi have you" I said snuggling close.
I felt his breathing even out and knew he was asleep I looked out of the window and saw bright red eyes staring at me. I blinked and they were gone. Was someone out there or was it my imagination?
Shrugging the thoughts out of my head, I kissed Hunter forehead and laid down and fell into a peaceful slumber. Tomorrow I was going to get trained to be a luna and the start of the lesson required me to know the wolf history and I hated history.