chapter 34

Hunter Black
I paced in my room. I was so excited to crown my mate Queen luna. Gods know how long I have waited for this day. Since the day I was crowned alpha, I have been waiting for my mate and now that she is here, I want to give her the world because she is my world. I had a small surprise set up for her for after the ceremony. I had the entire room decorated in roses and Petunia's her favourite flowers and had lavender candles which were going to be lit up when we enter. I personally made sure that everything at the Hall was upto the mark. I wanted only the best of the best things to be decorates in the halls where the Queen luna will walk through. After today her entire life will change. She no longer would be considered an outsider to the pack, the respect and care for her will be doubled .
I was bought out of my trance by loud coughs. I glanced at the door and saw Nathan and Ethan standing there
"Alpha.. Lets get u ready" Said Ethan
"I am ready" I said. I was wearing a black tuxedo with white shirt and golden handkerchief peeking out from the pocket
"Alpha your hair needs to be gelled... It's going all over the place" Said Nathan
"Fine" I said sitting down on the couch while Ethan gelled my hair. Nathan bought my crown and placed it on my head.
"Now can we go... I can't wait to meet my mate" I whinned
"Alpha now you will know how hard it is for us to stay away from our mates" Said Nathan.
"It's hard... You guys have kept me cooped up in this room for 10 hrs away from my mate... I miss her" I said.
"Let's go then... We can handle anything thrown at us but not a whinning alpha" Said Ethan. I ignored them and walked out while they hurried behind me.
I walked into the ball and everyone bowed in respect.
I stood at the end of the ball talking to a few of the other pack alphas. The room suddenly fell silent and I looked up and saw my mate walk in the Hall she looked stunning in the white maxi. I watched as she elegantly walked smiling at the pack members. I knew that the gears in her head were turning, thank god that after today I'll be able to acess her thoughts and she will be able to access mine. I quickly made my way towards my mate, I saw Ethan and Nathan already grab their mates. I snaked an arm around her waist earning a smile from her.
"You look stunning love, I don't think I can concentrate on anything else when your looking like that. You look like a protagonist stepping out from a novel, a heroine whose hero is waiting at the alter, like moon goddess selene has once again walked on earth. I have no words on how stunning you look, your talking my breadth away and I swear my heart skipped a beat when you walked in. " I said and watched the blood rush to her cheeks. I loved that inwas the only one in the world who could have such an effect on her.
"Your so corny... But I must say you look dashing yourself... The crown suits you" She said and I smirked.
"I need to keep up with my mate and the future queen Luna of the pack. " I said
"Your already way ahead of me love" She said. I was going to reply that she was way better than me but Ethan interrupted us.
"Alpha the pack is ready for the ceremony, shall we start " He said. Rosyln stood beside him wrapping her arms around his waist , she was wearing a beautiful red dress.
"Alpha check your mate out, leave my mate alone" Growled Ethan
"I am not checking her out... I just noticed okay... Inhabe my own mate and I amnin love with her so chill bro... I am not a womanizer or an alpha who will steel someone else's mate" I said and Ethan nodded.
"Yes sure" I said
"Lizzy you look outstanding.... You clean up real well" Said ethan
"Now your checking out my mate " I said
"Alpha, I am just complimenting her... You know she is like a sister to me" He said and I nodded.
He was right
"Thanks... Your looking handsome as well Ethan" She said and he smiled.
I need to seperate them before my mate compliments him more.
I took her arm and led her to the center of the Hall were the ceremony was to proceed. I watched as the lively room suddenly became silent , so silent that if a lin dropped we would hear the clink.
"Members of blackcrescent pack and , I thank you for taking out your time to assemble hear to watch your dear Queen luna be crowned and vow her loyalty to the pack. I know we started of rough, she may have been a wolf hunter but she had her reasons and I am sure you all agree that she has proved herself more than worthy and more than what we deserve many times. I can't express how proud I feel while crowning my mate the queen luna. So with the blessings of moon goddess selene let's start the ceremony" I said and everyone howled in agreement.
I watched as all the wolves shifted into their wolf forms and sat down, lizzy looked at me with confusion.
"It's a sacred ritual so we feel more comfortable in our wolf forms when doing welcoming a new pack member or luna to the pack" I said and she nodded. If it wernt for the fact that she was human I would have shifted too.
"Okay Elizabeth, repeat the vows after me" I said
"Ok" She said
"I Elizabeth Grayson, take Hunter Black as my mate. I swear to love and cherish him and be loyal to him fill the end of my life. As for the pack I vow to become their mother figure, their protect it. The members of the pack need not be afraid of me, they can share their views and seek guidance. I pledge my loyalty to blackcrescent pack.
I'll serve the pack till the end of breadth treating each and every memeber as my family" She said after me . I smiled. I had a knife in my hand
"Now we shall fuse mine and your blood making us whole it will establish a deeper connection with me and the pack members" I said and she nodded. I needed her to know what was going in else she should assume the worst.
I cut a small in his palm and did the same with her palm before pressing our palms together allowing mine and her blood to combine. I saw all the memories of my mate from best to worst. I had tears in my eyes when I saw the memories in which her family was killed by the rogues and how my ex beta danial, my own flesh and blood tortured her. Once the memories stopped, I picked her wound,healing it and then looked down at lizzu and saw her stumble a bit due to the dizziness. I immediately steadied her , allowing her to lean on me.
"Wolves of wonders, I present to you your Queen luna"I Saidand the entire pack howled and wagged their tails. As the members dispersed into corners to transform into humans again, I turned to my love , and placed the crown on her head.
"You feeling good? , the ceremony and this ritual must have taken a lot of energy from you" I said
"Just dizzy and overwhelmed with power? " She said
"Oh.. Since I am king alpha the power from me is being shared between us through the bond " I said.
"And for your dizziness, sit here, let me go and get you some juice " I said leading her to a table at which Ethan, rosyln , lexi and Nathan were seated. I pulled out a chair for her and made her sit before going to the drink section.
"Ethan, lizzy is a but dizzy, just keep an eye in her"
"Yes alpha"
Lizzy's mindlink would work after half an hours and I was getting impatient.
I walked over to the drink section, grabbing some orange juice and whiskey.
" The grateful alpha king serving his mate... That's a first" Said a voice. I spun around and saw alpha Jorden of mooncrescent pack. Who invited him?
"Well I love her and there is no shame in looking after the love of your life... You'll understand when you find your mate" I said and quickly walked away.
I heard lizzy wonder about GB company
Does. She really think I abandoned it
"Don't worry, I havnt abandoned our company. I am still looking after it. You focus on luna training and regaining your strength. The battle and today's ceremony has drained a lot of energy from you. You need to rest and take it easy. Tomorrow traini g will only be about history and that to only for 3 hrs after which you will rest as per doctors instructions" I said. She still needed to heal and no way was I going to let her over exert herself... Doctors orders not mine. Maybe I did order the doctor to. Order me to do so... But who cares
"Fine" She said through our mindlink
I walked behind her and felt her smile. I handed her, herorange juice and also a plate with sandwiches I had a whiskey.
"Eat both the sandwiches, you need them and finish the entire juice glass and if you need anything else tell me" I said thought the mindlink
"Thanks" She said
We talked while lizzy had the food and juice for a while. Soon a slow music started playing and I took her to the dance floor where we swayed lazily. Her head resting on my chest. Xavier purred happily. While dancing I saw casper walk around lazily. She was earning glares from every pack member who accidently bumped k to the fur ball or who she started to lick. No one said anything in the fear of their luna but I knew casper was unwelcomed to the ceremony

As the ceremony winded down, I led her back to the pack house and to our room. We changed into our nightwear and laid down on the bed. I gathered her in my arms and sighed
"Today was awesome.... Finally you have been crowned Queen Luna" I said
"I know... It feels odd but I know I'll be fine as long asi have you" She said snuggling close. I loved listening to her heart beat, it helped me sleep. I was so tired thag I didn't realise when I fell asleep..