chapter 50

Hunter Black
Sitting around for over three hours discussing about my mates wolf was exhausting and extremely numerous. My mates wolf Ashley, she is a timer bomb, unexpected but lethal. Lizzy was like an innocent baby just brought into the world and Ashley was like a sazzy lady who thought she was above everyone.
Some normal mortal would have thought my mate is bipolar. Thankfully I was not mortal and knew exactly what was happening. I had spaced out into my fantasies if goe I wanted to reproduce with the lady next to me when I heard her speak
"Yes Damien, I have met my wolf, she has told me about the power I hold and also she claims to know how to use it... She is telling me that if you dont shut up and go to the next part of my training , training of my speed I possess as a vampire then she is personally going to make a lava ball and engulf you in it then take your ashes and then segregate each and every ash particle and spread them across the globe" She said.

" Jeez calm down... Your wolf is a sazzy bitch" He said. I growled only I can call her a bitch... She is my bitch

"Ash is saying shut the fluff up else she will kick you down there and fracture it" She said
I had to bite back a laugh. My wolfhunter wolf was an atom bomb and the atomic fissiins in her never seized. She is just perfect.
Xavier agreed as he imagined scenario is of how he wanted to mate with Ash in wolf form, maiking my body react.
Calm down boy.... It's getting painful down there.
"Let's go for a run and let's have some hand to hand combat... Shall we " Said Damien as he visible gulped. Alex was growling at me but one growl from Ash shut everyone's mouth within seconds
"Yeah... Even I can't dominate authority over her" I Said and liz she just smakced me on the head
Serves you right. Don't call our mate dominating.... She is just superior.
That's the same thing as dominating Xavier
I don't care. Shut it or I will smalc you as well.
"Did that hurt? " She asked innocently
"Yes" I replied rubbing my head where she smacked me. It hurt!
"Mission accomplished then" She said as she got up and stretched her limbs and walked out with the us following.
A short fight earlier made she made me realise that Ethan and Rosalyn were still loyal to him and had been helping me to keep sane during my stay in the adjacent land, Ash growled and I forgave them.
Let's just say that fight was in wolf form and our bedroom was a mess because of that.
"Ash be gentle with him. He is our mate and has always been gentle with him. Do that be a bitch to him" I heard her say to her wolf.
Babes I don't mind. She can growl at me all she want and I will not even complain. But the moment you decide to leave me, I will hunt you back. One week without you made me realise that I am a mess without you and that my sanity and the kingdoms sanity is with you, your the neck of the kingdom and I the head. Where you go I go. Wherever you stay I stay. Whatever you do I will do. All I want is to stay with you because I like me better when I am with you.
"Hmff". Said Ashley. I bit my inner lio to stop my laugh.
Liz hugged me taking me of gaurd
" Sorry about Ashley... I promise she will behave with you " She said
"Can I have a kiss to make up for her behavior? " I asked. Yeah I addicted to her lips a drug addict and she is the drug.
She laughed as she connected our lips
"Enough of the smoochies, let's run and fight" Said Damien. I growled at him but my mate went a step further.
Within a split of a second she pinned him to the floor. Smacking him with her paw.
"Daaaammmmnnn! " I said. Where was her wolf all this time!
"Never piss off queen luna" Said Ethan
"Are you alright Damien? " Asked Alex
"She is heavy... She needs to be lut on a diet.. " Said Damien. I growled. My mate ain't heavy, she is just chubby like chubby bunny!
Liz growled and threw him into the pond and walked back to me and whined till I began petting her fur.
"The hell lady.... " Said Damien
"I ain't fat" She growled
That's right bae you ain't fat, your just chubby.
"I said your heavy.. Never said your fat" He argued
"Same thing" She growled
Point noted never call her heavy. Never call her fat. Never interrupt her kissing me. Simple right?
He tried to come out the water but liz growled. Okay I take back the fact that Ash is the only time bomb and liz is innocent, if Ash is a atom bomb then liz is a nuclear bomb. Both of them our mine.
"First say I am not fat then only you can come out" She growled
"Fine you arnt fat" He said.
. She shifted back and what I saw kn front of me was outstanding. She was wearing a black sports bra and black leggings with a black leather jacket and black boots with her hair pulled back in a pony.
I noticed Damien checking ber out and growled. If it wernt for the fact that he was bloodhound to her, he would have been headless!
"Sexy" I Growled as I grabbed her and pushed her behind the tree assaulting her lips with kisses. Somewhere during the kiss she may have let out a baby tornedo which hit Alex and Damien smacking then into the pond.
"Hey! " They yelled
"Sorry"she said breathless from the kiss.
"Power controlled required. What if she gets to excited and let's out a flood during our mating!" said xavier.
"Are you daft? " I asked him
"Nay! I am just a wolf" He said
Daft wolf.
" Control darling, you dont want to harm the blood suckers now do you? " I Said as I bit her earlobe
"It's fair to say that the kingdom should expect Royal heirs soon" Said Ethan.
I chuckled watching my mate turn a shade darker.
We walked out from behind the tree and she smacked Ethan on the head as we passed him
"It's safe to say Elizabeth and ashley are well prepared for war" Said roslyn
"Hell yeah" She screamed
I looked at her weirdly.
"Sorry that was ash" She softly said
I smiled and then picked her up bridal style and made a beeline to our room.

Weeks had passed and liz was safely trained, it was now time for the war the enemies were at our gates. Once the battle howl is released all hell will be loose. Vampire and wolves will work together to battle the dark forces. Finally it's time for all this to end.