chapter 46

Xavier black
I sat down on the cold grass with an outstretched paw which my beloved mate was holding. I listened carefully to everything she was saying and instead of interrupting with questions, I let her complete what she had to say.
"..... And so you see I am the runaway vampire princess" She concluded.
Shocked was not even near what I was feeling.... I was angry... Angry at her parents as to how could they have bloodbounded her to that vampire sucker. I am glad that he is willing to let go of her after the war and live his life with the love of his... What's his name ah yes Alex.
I growled an angry yet frustrated growl and I felt my mate try to comfort me through the bars of the gate seperating us. I was angry at ethan and Rosalyn but also understood where they came from but was hurt from why they kept if from me. I still have no idea as to why they had to wait till this new moon for telling me that my mate was okay. Someone open these damn gates.
"Liz if you can tell your mate to step back and tell his people to show themselves and not attack, then I will open these gates to let you go" Said that bloodsucker. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
"Xavier do you mind? " She asked ever so softly still rubbing my outstretched paw.
I howled and my people showed themselves and laid down on their bellies.
"Damien, if you could now let me go.... I want to be in his arms now.... This is torture" She said looking at that bloody bloodsucker.
"Sure, take these two wolf pups with you" He said
"We are fully grown wolves bloodsucker" Growled ethan. He may be coming back go the pack... But he and his mate have to prove their loyalty before they get any sort of information from me.
I saw lizzy stand up dusting the dirt from her magnificent dress as she walked towards the small gate. Rosalyn stepped out first followed by lizzy and then ethan.
As soon as lizzy took a step out I ran towards her and nuzzled my face into her belly. She crouched down hugging my neck and gently rubbing me.
"I missed you" She said
"I missed you too baby... Missed you so damn much that it hurt.... You are okay right.... I swear if you have a single bruise on you I will snap that persons head off" I said through the mindlink
"I am fine now that I am in your arms" She said still hugging me
"Hate to break the reunion but we have a plan to devise" Said the bloodsucker.
"Lizzy tell him he and a few of his people may enter our lands and follow us to
the pack house. Tomorrow morning we shall devise the plan of attack and start your training" I said
Usually we mates never let our mates fight... But who are you kidding... If I dare say that my mate will defy me and go ahead in the battle unprepared, so it's better to train her and let her come willingly.
She told the same to the vampire who nodded and told me that 20 of his people will come with him. Nodding, I motioned them to follow. I crouched down and told. Lizzy to sit in me for the wolf ride and thankfully she did so. She held on to my neck tightly, just enough to keep her from falling. Once she was settled I glanced towards ethan
"Alpha" He said bowing his head along with his mate. I nodded but growled indicating I was still upset with him. He whimpered but stayed quiet. I was going to deal with him later. Once we reached back to the pack house, I told one of my omegas to show the vampires their room, while I took my mate to mine.
Once we were in our room I began to attack her with licks, in an attempt to get the vampire stink of her. She giggles when I licked her face and ears
"Xavier... That tickles" She said between her laughs. Did I miss her so much. Casper came and curled right next to her. She gave her a scratch and then scratched me behind the ears. My ears were flat as she began petting me. I don't mind being domesticated for her. Soon she began peppering my face with kisses, in return I began to lick her.
"You have no idea how much I missed you baby, everyday was torture when you weren't here. I am so glad that your back where you belong. Though I am pissed that they made you wait an entire week before returning you back to me. I am so excited to meet you wolf .... Your a rare one since your elemental and white but I promise I'll love you no matter what. Now I must go as Hunter wishes to meet you " I said
"I love you Xavier" She said
"I love you too baby" With that I transformed back into my human form
Hunter Black
I grabbed a pair of shorts lying behind my mate, who had her eyes closed in an attempt to save her innocent eyes. I smiled... She was just too pure. I kissed her closed eyelids, her rosey cheeks, her button nose and then finally her cherry red lips. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled gazing into my eyes
"Hi" She said
"Hello love" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. She smiled as she rested her head in the crook of my neck. None of us said a word as we sat there in companionable silence. Occasionally I kept kissing her hair as I held her in my arms... She was home... Back where she belongs. I am never letting go of her ever again. Dare the moon goddess to try. I am with her till death do us apart.