chapter 45

Hunter Black
It had been six days since lizzy had been kidnapped by that blood sucking vampire and my beta and his mate. I still could wrap my head around the fact that my beta Ethan had betrayed me..... After losing my real brother it was tough to trust another person and I finally began to trust Ethan and considered him as a brother and best friend but what did he do, he betrayed me. Rosalyn, she was like a sister to me but she also betrayed me. Why? I couldn't be a good mate... I couldn't protect my mate my luna... The packs queen luna.... But was I such a terrible king and friend as well that my own friends had to betray me like this.
For these past six days I haven't slept properly nor eaten... I can't rest till I get her back. Through the mate bond I can feel that she isn't hurt but is sad.
Casper, her cat love was also depressed, for the first time in forever I really was worried for the cat as well. I mean she is a part of the pack now since she is living here and I take the safety of my people seriously.
Growling, I made my way to the dungeons, the place where I had Gorden captured. Yes we finally. got a hold of him. If he has something to do with this then he was now just a guest for a few seconds or minutes. Finally I made my way to the cell and saw Gorden weakened but smiling, a sinister smile on his face. I am about to rip that head of him.
"Where is Elizabeth" I asked grabbing his head forcefully by his hair
"Far far away from you" He said
"I am dead serious Gorden tell me. Where she is and I'll give you a swift death else it will be a hell torturous one for you. " I said. I was usually patient but with my mate missing my wolf was on the edge.
He didn't reply and hence in the blink of a moment his head was rolling on the floor and blood splattered every where. I stormed out of the dungeons and heard a howl of pain
A few moments later one of my gaurds came rushing in
"Alpha... Letter from luna.... Scent of luna on it" He said
I wasted no second and grabbed the letter and read it.
"Meet me at the steel gates tomorrow as soon as the sun is up" It read and just below it was the signature of my mate and her scent.
Finally we at least got some contact with her. Is this a trap. Even if it is I don't care... Even if this letter is 0.1% true then I shall take the chance because my mate is at stake.
I alerted the lack about the letter snd told them two be alert tomorrow. We all will be present there and half of the pack will be hidden for if it come to blood loss then we should be prepared.
After making quick work of the arrangements I took a shower and quickly wore some clothes. Three hours till I finally have my mate in my arms
"Our mate" Said Xavier
"Yes our mate" I replied.

Even before the first ray reached the earth I stood there with the pack waiting for my mate. As soon as the ray reached I saw three figures step out.
Damien, Ethan and Rosalyn.
"Where is Elizabeth? " I asked growling
"I am over here " Said an angelic voice and I immediately recognised it, lizzy. I saw her standing at the gate of the vampire kingdom. Without even thinking I unlocked our gate and shifted and ran towards the vampire gate
Xavier black
I heard her voice. She was nesrby. I need to get to her. Sniffing the air I saw her and without warning I took control ripping Hunter's clothes in the process. Lime hell he cared right now. I made a mad dash towards the vampire gate and before I touched it I heard her shout
"Don't touch it... It has wolfsbane on it" She screamed and I paused millimeters away from it. I felt her take one of my paws in my hand as she sat down on the floor and I followed suit
"Xavier... Please listen me out and then take a decision" She said and I looked at her confused.
"I know your confused but it's important and until I don't get you to listen to the entire take, I can't cross this gate"she said. I growled but told her to continue.
" You know about the runaway princess of vampires? " She asked and I nodded
What could be so serious. I mean why does Damien have my mate over with him. Rumours have spread that the run away princess has returned to the vampire world and that she was extremely compassionate. Why was my mate speaking of her. The next few words shook my world.
"I am the run away princess and before you ask let me explain" She said