chapter 49

Elizabeth Grayson
"Yes Damien, I have met my wolf, she has told me about the power I hold and also she claims to know how to use it... She is telling me that if you do t shut up and go to the next part of my training , training of my speed I possess as a vampire then she is personally goi g to make a lava ball and engulf you in it then take your ashes and then segregate each and every ash particle and spread them across the globe" I said.
For the past 3hours he has been questioning me about my wolf, agitating the both of us.
" Jeez calm down... Your wolf is a sazzy bitch"
Tell him that if he calls me a bitch one more time I'll kick him where the sun doesn't shine. I may even just fracture it.
"Ash is saying shut the fluff up else she will kick you down there and fracture it" I said
I heard Hunter bite back a laugh
"Let's go for a run and let's have some hand to hand combat... Shall we " Said Damien as he visible gulped. Alex was growling at me but one growl from Ash shut everyone's mouth within seconds
"Yeah... Even I can't dominate authority over her" Said Hunter and I smacked him on the head
"Did that hurt? " I asked innocently
"Yes" He replied
"Mission accomplished then" I said as I got up and stretched my limbs and walked out with the boys following.
A short fight earlier made Hunter realise that Ethan and Rosalyn were still loyal to him and had been helping g me to keep sane during my stay in the adjacent land, Ash growled and Hunter forgave them.
"Ash be gentle with him. He is our mate and has always been gentle with him. Do that be a bitch to him"
"Hmff".
I hugged Hunter taking him of gaurd
" Sorry about Ashley... I promise she will behave with you " I said
"Can I have a kiss to make up for her behavior? " He asked
I laughed and connected our lips
"Enough of the smoochies, let's run and fight" Said Damien.
Anger bubbled in me. How dare he interrupt my kiss. Within a split of a second I pinned him to the floor. Smacking him with my paw . Wait when did I turn into a wolf and why am I in control of this form?
Because this is your form as well. I can take control tril kf human form as well as wolf form. Same for you. Now smack him harder!!!
"Daaaammmmnnn! " I heard Hunter
"Never piss off queen luna" Said Ethan
"Are you alright Damien? " Asked Alex
"She is heavy... She needs to be lut on a diet.. " Said Damien. I growled and threw him into the pond. I walked back upto hunter and whined till he began petting my fur.
"The hell lady.... " Said Damien
"I ain't fat" I growled
"I said your heavy.. Never said your fat" He argued
"Same thing" I growled
He tried to come out the water but I growled
"First say I am not fat then only you can come out" I growled
"Fine you arnt fat" He said.
I did a small wolfie dance and walked back for Hunter. I allowed myself to become a human and I wore a black sports bra and black leggings with a black leather jacket and black boots with my hair pulled back in a pony. Both Damien and Hunter's jaw was hanging as their eyes roamed over my body
"Sexy" Growled Hunter. Next thing I knew was that I am behind a tree with his lips on me and hands roaming my body. Somewhere during the kiss I may have let out a baby tornedo which hit Alex and Damien smacking then into the pond.
"Hey! " They yelled
"Sorry"I said breathless from the kiss.
" Control darling, you dont want to harm the blood suckers now do you? " Said hunter as he tickled my earlobe with kisses.
"It's fair to say that the kingdom should expect Royal heirs soon" Said Ethan.
Hunter chuckled and I blushed.
We walked out from behind the tree and I smacked Ethan on the head as we passed him
"It's safe to say Elizabeth and ashley are well prepared for war" Said roslyn
"Hell yeah" I screamed
"Sorry that was ash" I softly said when everyone gave me a 'whatiswrongwithtoulook'
Hunter smiled and then picked me up bridal style and made a beeline to our room. I think you know what happened afterwards.

Weeks had passed and I was safely trained, it was no time for the war the enemies were at our gates. Once the battle howl is released all hell will be loose. Vampire and wolves will work together to battle the dark forces. Finally it's time for all this to end.