Chapter 5

Elizebeth Greyson
I woke up in a dark stinky cell , all chained up and my  weapons confiscated. I looked around scared. I may be wolf hunter but trust me without my weapons I am just a sass ball and all talks only. I tried to pull myself out from the chains but to no avail. Every time I tried to break free, the spike on the chain cut deeply into my wrist and ankles.
I saw a figure lurking outside but because of the dark I couldn't make out a face.
"She is awake beta" Said the figure with a deep voice. Events from last night or maybe a few hours ago came crashing in. I was kidnapped but se werewolfs.
A tall man started walking towards me, like a predator walking towards his captured prey. Scared, I  scrambled into the furthest corner
"Did I tell you could move? " He asked crouching down. I noticed that his eyes we're ocean blue and his hair was messy. I looked into his eyes and thwack! The back of his hand collided with my cheek, causing me to spit blood.
"Never look at a werewolf in the eye, specially when your weak and are his enemy" He said angrily. I nodded
"Please don't hurt me" I said shaking. I was scared
"Did you think of not hurting the wolves when you killed them with your hands?" He asked. True when killing a wolf I never had pity or mercy for them.
"Alpha is going to have fun killing you, but till then I can torture you all I want
" We're the wolves I killed, your brothers? " I asked
"Nope, they were rogues, packless but your a threat to us so killing you will keep us safe" He said and I shuddered.
I felt a kick in my stomach and then someone roughly grabbed my hair
"Torturing you will be fun. The in my instruction I have is to keep you alive till alpha comes" He said as he roughly pressed his lips to me and kissed me. When I didn't allow him entry, he bit me drawing more blood.
"And I'll have fun kissing you. " He said.
I saw that he had a knife in his hand and he started tracing rough cuts and patterns on my abdomin allowing more blood to spill
A few hours later he finay left. Inwas in tears. If their beta is so cruel what will the alpha do with me.
I might as well accept fate. I hated wolves and they hated me. At the worst what will happen? I'll die and join my family on the other side. All wolves were the same cruel and insensitive and today that was just proved. I watched my entire family suffer and die because of these dogs. They killed them in front of an innocent 4 year old. When I thought inwas next they left, making me suffer more because of the painful memories. They should have killed me that day as well. Why leave me alive?
I sunk down on the floor accepting my fate. Tomorrow I would die, provided this beta does not kill me first.

A few hours later , the cell opened up and a different person stepped in and pushed a plate in front of me
"Eat" He said. I shook my head, there was no way I was going to eat, I might as well starve myself to death than bite into that stuff. Thwack, a felt the back hand slap again.
"You don't get to decide your fate, we will" He said as he pulled my hair due to which I screamed. He took that as a n opportunity to stuff some food into my mouth.
"Chew, or else I will use my finger to stiff it down your throat " He said as he presses hard on one of my wounds.
I cried as I did as he said. A few moments later the beta walked in and squeezed some lemons on my open wounds making me scream in agnoy.
Unable to take it any more I collapsed.

I was woken up a few hours later with a splash of ice cold water being poured onto me. I started to shiver due to the cold air.
"Good to know your alive, alpha would have had our heads if you died by my hands" Said the beta. I didn't know his name, only his rank was known.
He kissed me again forcefully and then pushed me back to the wall.
"Hmm, let's make some more cuts, here... Maybe here as well" He said as he slit my calf open. All of could do was scream, I couldn't back up nor could I fight. He cit and kissed me to his will and finally released me.
"Your beautiful, so sad tour about to have such a horiffic death" He said
"Actually let me tell you first hand what alpha has planned for you" He said smirking evily
"He will first interrogate you and slap you for your disobedience. Then he will burn you alive. He may even show mercy and stab you multiple time before burning you" He said and I whimpered.if this is my fate then be it.  I guess I will never get the chance go tell Hunter that I was begining to fall in love with him. That I was attracted to him the very first day we met and that I felt as if I was being pulled towards him by some invisible string.

I began to lose consciousness a few hours later and before the world blackness I saw someone enter
"Alpha it's her" Said someone
As the figure came closer I realised who it was
"You" Was all I said before the world blackned.

Hello guys. How are you? I just wanted you guys to comment on the story line as well so that I could get an idea whether you guys are actually enjoying yourselves.
Don't forget to vote!