chapter 18

Elizabeth Grayson
The following day I woke up, earlier, earlier than usual. I was scared nervous and jittery. I was scared of meeting the pack but at the same time curious to know them. What Daniel did to me was still fresh in my mind, which scared the soul out of me. Last night I had a nightmare about it and Hunter had to spend the whole night awake with me on an attempt to sooth me. I was slowly begining to trust him. Out of the 30 days I decided to give them to prove that they were different today was the 11th day. Honestly I am beginning to feel that Hunter is right. Not all wolves are bad some have good hidden in them. I glanced at the sleeping figures on my right, casper was sleeping to the right of Hunter, basically Hunter was between me and Casper, his mouth was slightly open and he was snoring. Tying my hair into a pony, I took my clothes and walked into the lavish bathroom. If I haven't told you already, the bathroom was lit. White and golden color scheme and a lavish tub , big enough to fit two people.
I quickly brushed my teeth, did my morning business and took a relaxing bubble bath before drying off and wearing the Royal Blue ankle length dress and silver necklace with the diamond earrings, earrings which once belonged to mom. Putting on some blue heels, I walked out from the closet, it was 10am and Hunter was still asleep, his pack members would arrive in two hours, this wolf has to wake up, like now.
I walked around to his side, heels clicking in the wooden floor
"Hunter.... Hunter wake up..... Your pack memebers will be here in an hour or two" I said shaking him slightly
"Mhmmm, 10 more minutes" He murmered and fell asleep again. Really! I thought he like to be punctual and disciplined
"Hunter... Wake up... Your gonna be late.... I think you forgot your motto of being punctual" I said shaking him again. He frowned then slowly opened his eyes and stated at me.
"Good morning lizzy. What time is it? " He asked still in sleep
"Good morning Hunter... It's almost 10:30am" I said
He shot up straight almost knocking me over. Lucky for me he caught me before I fell and hit my head
"Sorry, are you okay? " He asked, his brows seized and his stong arms around my body.
"I am okay. Next time take it easy while sitting up. Your stronger than me" I said and be nodded.
"By the way, you look radient and extraordinarily beautiful in that dress. Who thought that it was possible for you to look even more beautiful than you already are" He said, now suddenly wide awake. I blushed
"Thank you Hunter. Go and get ready while I help Elena prepare the brunch and feed our hungry cat" I said eying a very pissed casper. I was 11minutes late in getting her breakfast served. What a crime I have committed in the world of cats.
"Okay" He said as he got up
"Wait... Has this fluffball been sleeping next to me all night" He asked noticing the cat fur on his right side
"Yes" I said
"Blimey hell" He said shocked as he quickly walked away and disappeared behind the bathroom door.

An hour later I was pacing in the Hall, anxious scared and excited?
"Lizzy are you okay? " Asked Hunter
"Yeah.. It's just... I... Never mind.. I am fine" I said. He kept his eyes on me for a few minutes and then nodded. The door bell rang and Hunter oponed it. I took that as an opportunity to grab my dagger strap it at my thigh. Safety my first priority.
"Alpha.. Thank you for inviting us" Said a voice
"Your Luna wanted to meet you, Ethan, now come on in she is in the living room" Said Hunter.
I sat alert as I saw 5 figures walk in.
"Hello Luna" Said one of the girls.
"Hi... Uh you are? " I asked
"Oh sorry let me introduce you all. This is Ethan, beta of the pack and I am Rosyln his mate. Behind Ethan is Nathan , the gamma of the pack and that it lexi his mate and that young lad is Damon, the Delta of the pack. " Said the girl, whose name is Rosyln, the one in the pink floral dress.
"I'm Elizabeth" I said awkwardly.
"We know you Luna" Said a young shapeshifter Damon. He was wearing a red T-shirt and khaki shorts
"Where is your mate? " I asked curious that everyone brought their mate along then where his was
Havn't met her yet" He said
"Oh" Was all I said.
We all sat down on the leather couches and instinctively I shifted closer to Hunter who just smile at me and squeezed my hand. I can't help it.... I was scared... Not that I wanted to stay near Hunter but fear made me sit close to him.. Eliminating the centimeters between us.
"Luna we were so excited to meet you. We heard what happened with you and why you turned into a hunter... Trust us we all are cool with it and will help you overcome your fear of wolves. What happened was terrible... Thank you for giving us a second  chance and sorry for what Daniel did to you... That was brutal... Even for a prisoner"said lexi and I nodded. The reminder of Daniel scaring me again. I felt Hunter gently run his hands over my arm trying go calm me down. Was my fear that obvious?
"By the way, Luna the lie and apple jam and sauce was really tasty..... Next time you make them ease make double the amount. " Said Ethan and I laughed
"Sure"I said.
" I hope you liked the clothes I got for you" Said Rosyln
"You are the one who went shopping for me? " I asked and she nodded
"Thank you, I loved them. They were exactly my style" I said
"Don't need to thank us Luna" She said
"Please call me Elizabeth" I said uncomfortable with the term Luna. I saw there eyes go wide.
"Is there a problem? " I asked
"It's just that.... We aren't allowed to call our alpha and Luna by their names... It's disrespectful" Said Nathan
"Oh" I said
"But if you want they can call you Elizabeth... If that's what makes you comfortable. " Said Hunter
"Yes please... Just call me Elizabeth... Luna is a bit weird" I said and be nodded and looked at them pointedly and they nodded.
As we were chatting casper walked down and everones heads whipped to her direction
"Is that the cat, alpha" Asked Ethan with a weird expression and Hunter nodded
"Her name is Casper.... Give her some respect" I said rather snapped.
"Sorry lu- I mean Elizabeth... Hi Casper" Said Ethan as Casper lurred and meowed in response. She took her spit on Hunters lap and he just stared at her. Everyone was silent and kept staring at Casper, who was unaware and purred happily savouring the warmth Hunter radiated.

After a while we went to the table and sat down. I and Elena had made Italian and we all sat down for brunch.
Soon they got up to leave , it was already 5pm, I can't believe I spent an entire day with 6 wolves and I didn't need to use my dagger. I bid them bye and promised Rosyln and lexi for a shopping spree on Sunday.