chapter 19

Hunter Black
"Lizzy you finally kissed me" I said
"Mhmm, what can I do... You smelled heavenly and looked irrisitable and I couldn't help but kiss you. Now you do your part and mark me" She said.
I smiled and began to lean in and suck her sweet spot on the neck and just before I could mark her....

"Hunter.... Hunter wake up..... Your pack memebers will be here in an hour or two" Someone said shaking me slightly.
"Mhmmm, 10 more minutes" I murmered , I was almost able to mark lizzy.
"Hunter... Wake up... Your gonna be late.... I think you forgot your motto of being punctual"  said the sweet familier voice shaking me again, harder this time . I frowned , who the hell was trying to wake me up. I could not sleep last night thanks to lizzy's nightmare and I was sleepy. I slowly opened my eyes and stated at the magnificent person before me, my mate, my love, Elizabeth Grayson.
"Good morning lizzy. What time is it? " I asked rubbing my eyes
"Good morning Hunter... It's almost 10:30am" She said. What! The pack will be here in under an hour. They follow my lead for discipline, if I am not ready what message will inbe delivering.
I shot up straight almost knocking my mate over. Thank god I caught her before she fell and hit her head on the table
"Sorry, are you okay? " I asked,
"I am okay. Next time take it easy while sitting up. Your stronger than me" She said and I nodded.
"By the way, you look radient and extraordinarily beautiful in that dress. Who thought that it was possible for you to look even more beautiful than you already are" I said, noticimg how the Royal Blue dress complimented her. She had a silver necklace and diamond earrings,beautiful.i was now very wide awake.
"Thank you Hunter. Go and get ready while I help Elena prepare the brunch and feed our hungry cat" She said eying a very pissed casper.that cat always there and making her leave me alone. Wait.... Today the pack will meet the cat... This will be interesting.  That's when I noticed, car fur next to me and I freaked out. It can't be true, that cat and I could never have slept together in the same bed so close to each other. It was against the laws of nature!
"Wait... Has this fluffball been sleeping next to me all night" I asked. I would have called it a PITA which stands for pain in the ass but inknew calling the cat that would anger lizzy and iay be made to sleep in a dog bed or even worse she might reject me then and there. Clearly the cst was an integral part of lizzy staying.
"Yes" She said
"Blimey hell" I said shocked
I quickly went to the bathroom  and came outand went downstairs where I  saw lizzy busy making pizza dough. I sighed and sat down on the plush leather couch and scrolled my phone, which was now full of pics of lizzy, pics I took while she was sleeping and when she was not looking at me. A smile appeared on my face just by seeing the pics.  She was adorable and was only mine.

A while later I noticed lizzy pacing back and forth. Clearly she was anxious. Maybe what happened with Daniel was scaring her. That man even after his death was torturing her. Glad she didn't meet Lorelei, otherwise she would have been scarred for life!

"Lizzy are you okay? " I Asked perfectly knowing she was not.
"Yeah.. It's just... I... Never mind.. I am fine" She said. I kept my eyes on her for a few minutes and then nodded. I didn't want to stretcha topic she didn't want to talk about. The door bell rang and I oponed it.
"Alpha.. Thank you for inviting us" Said Ethan. I hugged him, shocking him and me. Never had inhugged any of the pack memebers, this was new.
"Your Luna wanted to meet you, Ethan, now come on in she is in the living room" I Said
Lizzybwas clearly shocked and alert, she was scaredm I saw the outline of a dagger in the dress, she didn't trust the pack yet.
"Hello Luna" Said Rosyln in her cheery voice. I noticed she was wearing a link dress which suited her.
"Alpha my mate, please  think about yours" Said Ethan through the mindlink
"I have no interest on tour mate, mine is perfect" I snapped
"Hi... Uh you are? " Lizzy asked
"Oh sorry let me introduce you all. This is Ethan, beta of the pack and I am Rosyln his mate. Behind Ethan is Nathan , the gamma of the pack and that it lexi his mate and that young lad is Damon, the Delta of the pack. " Replied Rosyln
"I'm Elizabeth" Lizzy said awkwardly. I laughed silently. They knew who she was. She didn't need to introduce herself. she may be a badass hunter bit she was also the most innocent human to have crossed my path.
"We know you Luna" Said Damon
"Where is your mate? " Lizzy asked
Havn't met her yet" Replied Damon. He was going and had just attained the age of seeking a mate
"Oh" Was all lizzy said.
We all sat down on the leather couches and  lizzy shifted closer to me, I just smiled at her and squeezed her hand. I knew she was scared of having six wolves near her.
"Luna we were so excited to meet you. We heard what happened with you and why you turned into a hunter... Trust us we all are cool with it and will help you overcome your fear of wolves. What happened was terrible... Thank you for giving us a second  chance and sorry for what Daniel did to you... That was brutal... Even for a prisoner"said lexi and she nodded. I saw lizzy shake
No one is too take the name of that bastard, ever again" I said mindlinking the five wolves
"Yes alpha, " They said
. I  gently ran my hands over her arm trying go calm her down.
"By the way, Luna the lie and apple jam and sauce was really tasty..... Next time you make them ease make double the amount. " Said Ethan and she laughed. Clearly he was changing the topic from Daniel. Thank god. I nodded appreciatively at him
"Sure" Lizzy said.
" I hope you liked the clothes I got for you" Said Rosyln
"You are the one who went shopping for me? " Lizzy asked and Rosyln nodded
"Thank you, I loved them. They were exactly my style" Lizzy said. Good.
"Don't need to thank us Luna" Rosyln replied
"Please call me Elizabeth" Lizzy said
"Is there a problem? " She asked
"It's just that.... We aren't allowed to call our alpha and Luna by their names... It's disrespectful" Said Nathan
"Oh" She said
"But if you want they can call you Elizabeth... If that's what makes you comfortable. " I Said . I wanted her to be comfortable, if that what she wanted, it was fine by me.
"Yes please... Just call me Elizabeth... Luna is a bit weird" Ishe said and I nodded and looked at everyone pointedly
"You heard your Luna, call her Elizabeth and make sure to stay respectful to her " I said through the mindlink
they nodded.
As we were chatting casper walked down and everones heads whipped to her direction
"Is that the cat, alpha" Asked Ethan with a weird expression and I nodded. The problametic cat
"Her name is Casper.... Give her some respect" Lizzy  snapped.
"Sorry lu- I mean Elizabeth... Hi Casper" Said Ethan as Casper purred and meowed in response. She took her spit on my lap . Great!
"Alpha is that cat for real" Asked Ethan
"Unfortunately yes, she has been sleeping on me as well" I said
"Alpha, don't mind me saying but I think Casper likes you" Said Rosyln
"But she stinks" Said nathan
"I know but get used to it" I said all this was communicated through the mindlink.
After a while we went to the table and sat down for brunch. Yummy pizza , lasgana and pasta with garlic bread was served.
Soon they got up to leave , it was already 5pm, so I ahd a few hours alone with my girl.
I watched them leave and also noticed that Rosyln and Lizzy had bonded well. Rosyln had asked Lizzy to accompany her and lexi on the shopping trip and she agreed. Good way to bond with the girls I guess. Ethan, I and nathan would accompany the girls , of course for their safety but will stay out of their fun. The trip was planned for Sunday.
I went back to the room and saw Lizzy typing in the laptop
"What are you doing? " I asked sitting down on the bed watching her type on her laptop at the study desk
"I think you forgot that before I got dragged into this wolf pack I owned a company which is now merged with yours. I was looking at the propossls forwarded by your secretary Nathan. Wait isn't Nathan your gamma? " She said
"Yes he is..... Lizzy.... Everyone in this pack works at my office" I said
"You mean everyone there is a wolf? " She asked wide eyed
"Yes" I said
"Blimy world...... " She said shocked.
After recovering from the shock she said
"Tomorrow is Saturday, let's go to the lake and chill. I want to know about your child hood... I mean you know everything about me... I wish I could say the same" She said and I nodded
"Okay... Tomorrow we will go to the lake and open the chapters of my life" I said.