chapter 35

Elizabeth Grayson
I woke up early the following day, It was my first day as Queen luna, I know earlier also I was holding the title but today was the day I was actually going to learn about the history of wolfkind and also the day the entire pack or should I say packs now know that I was Hunters and he was mine.
I quickly showered and changed into a formal attire. I glanced at the bed and saw Hunter still asleep. I glanced at the clock and realised it was 7am. Hunter should wake up or he will be late for training which would set a bad example to the pack. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead. My wet hair falling like curtains around our faces.
"Love wake up, it's 7am , you'll be late for training" I said.
I his sleep he turned pulling me over him. He nuzzled into my neck and shook his head, softly speaking
"No"
"You need to get up babes, I don't want you setting a bad example to our pack. What happened to my highly disciplined alpha who hates being late? " I asked kissing his nose.
"That alpha is tired, he needs sleep" He said. I knew what he was saying was right, ne hardly had slept for the past few weeks, planning for a ceremony, taking care of the rogue situation, tracking Gorden all this was tiring for my poor alpha.
"Okay, no problem, I will tell Ethan to take over the pack training for today while Nathan can help me through the wolf history for three hours like you suggested and you can rest. Now I don't want you out of bed before you have had your beauty sleep, okay? " I said and Hunter nodded
"Thank you" He said
"Anything for you love." I said kissing him softly on the lips. Ooh today I felt like kissing him all day. He looked so handsome in his sleepy form. I shook my head and got up rucking the blankets around him. He snuggled up and fell asleep instantly, I knew something was wrong.
I walked down stairs and found. Ethan
"Hey ethan... Hunter seems a little under the weather, do you mind looking after the pack training. Nathan could teach me wolf history today" I said
"Of course..... Here have some juice and toast before you go. I ll go and make sure Nathan knows what all he has to teach you" He said and I nodded.
A while after Nathan and I sat in Hunters office, with me on his chair.
"Luna, our kind goes back to the time way before christ was born. A sunwitch named Wanda was going through a spell to bring back her dead child. The spell went wrong and when the child was reborn he was a blood sucker what you call a vampire. He had the curse of the sun, which meant that exposing him to sun would lead to his death. In the early medivial period, the sun curse was broken by another powerful witch called Siya, she apparently found a way to allow vampire to walk in the day. She fell in love with the first vampire Zemo and wanted to stay with him. Zemo also fell hard for siya but since siya was mortal, at the age of 100 she died, leaving zemo alone in the world. He saw his mother die and now he saw his love die. No matter who he befrended they kept dying. Frustrated the 900 year old vampire, began to feed humans his blood thus converting them into vampires. Soon an army of 120000 vampires were formed. They began to ruthlessly murder humans, adult or kid they began dying. The witches of the moon, we're worried of what was happening of the population, the balance of nature was disrupted, hence our creater moon witch Rosalie crested the first warewolf couple Adam and Eve who mated and have rise to our kind. Within 300 years we had a pack of 21 million warewolves, about took to war with the vampires in order to protect humans, we won and balance was restored.
Soon the Heirachy came into view, since all wolves when given same status led to interspecies fights, which was not a good sign as it was disrupting peace, hence moon goddess selene ordered Moonwitch Rosalie to give extra power to those fit to rule a pack and divide them into different packs so as to maintain law and order and that is how Alpha, beta , gamma, Delta and omega came into play.
A time came when alphas became ruthless due to the immense power and hence moonwitch Rosalie was forced. To bring. In the concept of Luna, the mate of an alpha, responsible to keep a check on him and be a mother figureto the pack, bring joy and love along with stability in the pack.
Soon the other wolves also were blessed with mates. It scares us that there was a time period in mid medivial. times when selene punished us by taking away our mates, since some idiotic wolves decided to torture them. It was the efforts of King alpha Jorden Black, our great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather, in short ancestor who bought the concepts of mates back. Apparently it is believed that he saved the human form of moon goddess selene from a vampire and took great care of her and never once misbehaved with her. Impressed, she gave us back our mates. After around 600 years the concept of mate was bought back.
Years later a community of humans felt the need to protect their kind from the supernatural world and hence became hunters, some hunted wolves, other vampires and some even hunted witches. We still deal with them but I guess that just proves Darwin that the only the best survive. " He said and I nodded
Who knew wolf history was so complicated and tough.
"Can we do the rest tomorrow, this is a lot to take in" I said and he nodded.
Sighing I made my way upstairs to our room and saw hunter still in bed, he was sitting up but was groaning and rubbing his head. I quickly eliminated the distance between us and kept the back of my hand on his forehead. He was hot, looks wise and temperature wise.
"Your running a fever love, let me get a thermometer and check it. I ams. I am so sorry I didn't realise your sick earlier" I said
"It's okay, .... Can you speak softly my heads hurting" He said and I nodded
"Sure " I whispered.
I quickly mindlinked the pack doctor and told him to check Hunter in our room.
I checked his temperature and it was high... Like very high.
The pack doctor ran a few tests and sighed
"Give him these tablets and make sure he rests properly. This most likely due to the amount of work he has been doing for the past few weeks" He said and I nodded.
I kes the doctor out and mind linked ethan to take over the responsibilities of the alpha for a few days till Hunter got better.
I walked back inside and gently sat down next to Hunter. He kept his head in my lap. I gently massaged it. Nathan walked in with some bread and tea.
"Hunter, have something to eat so that I can give you your medicine after which you will go to sleep. "I said and he nodded like an obidient child. A helped him sit up and gave him his toast and tea. Soon I gave him his medicines and then gently lulled him to sleep
Hours later we snuggled up and I read him a book while he just laid his head on my chest. Till date he was always caring for a sick me, today the table turned., not that i liked having him sick, but, at least he was resting now.
I needed to quickly learn the pack working pattern and help him out else he would fall sick again.
I looked down and saw that he was asleep again. I smiled and kissed him in the head before closing my eyes as well.

Can you believe it, my baby , my book is nearing it's end. I will miss writing this book. Only 25 chapter are left 😞.

Anyways how was today's chapter?
Don't forget to comment and vote.
And when I say comment, I mean it.... I need opinions.... Like real opinions now!
Good night/ goodmorning