chapter 38

Xavier black
"Shut it Hunter. You spend every single day with our mate.... Today is my turn... I want to be loved by her.... It's not fair that you always get the love and I only get to be loved when we are in danger. " I said growling at Hunter

"But she might be scared of you.... I mean when your in wolf form... You hardly listen to anyone and become ruthless Xavier " He said

"I will never hurt mate! How dare you think like that m mate is my life, I love her I can be caring and loving,and that tooo in my for her. I don't care what you say... I am taking control. See ya later Hunter. " I said and with that I room the control from Hunter.

Before going to mate, I decided that it was best for me to go to the human side and get a few flowers from the shop we wolves owned their. Not bothering to change back to my human form, I trotted rather skipped to the human side. Mate has hardly seen the entire wolf world. We better start introducing her further into the lands... All she has seen is the inner area... Does she even know that inside we have an entire kingdom? The place we are staying is the interior most part of the kingdom, isolated from the rest but safe. It was the place where I the alpha king resided with the trustworthy people.
I walked to the shop and saw a young girl all by her self glaring at me. Control Xavier control... Just a human pup walking around her side of the lands.

"Hey doggie... Your big and furry. " She said walking up to me and running her hands through my fur
Not good. Only mate can touch me like this no human... Adult or pup... Keep your hands your self. Now the question was hiw was I too convey this to the pup without causing suspicion.
I took a step back and shook my head... Indicating no
"Aww, doggie hungry.... Thats why no petting. Eat" She said throwing me a chicken leg.
I looked down at the food she threw at me and then at her. She is testing my patience and wounding my pride. Do I look like a cute dog to her. I am the most feared alpha king.... I am an effing wolf. She can't throw food at me like that. I glared at her. I saw another girl come out from nowhere. She was taller than the younger one. Maybe 14?
"This dog wants peanut butter. Here feed him this" She said to the smaller pup. I glared at her.
I hate peanut butter. The going girl brought the spoon near my mouth. She began to force it in my mouth and I kept moving my head away from that spoon. The damn thing smeared across my face. The older girl behind me began laughing and the ejar fell from her hand and the sticky substance smeared my tail. Forget the flowers... Get away from humans. They are scary... Specially human pups. I quickly dashed through the forest and ran back to our pack house. Thank god everyone had an off today and it was only me and my lovely girl at home. I hated the smell of peanut butter and hated baths even more. I mean I am a canine... We got to have some things in common with our domesticated versions... No? I did what I thought was best and began to roll in the grass carefree, in am attempt to get the sticky yucky thingy out of my fur. I heard giggles coming from the porch and looked up at my mate who was laughing at me
"Oh Xavier... Your just a big dog by heart" She said laughing and walked back in.
What is it with everyone calling me a dog... I am not a dog... I am a wolf... A shape shifter. Not liking the fact that I was called a dog I ran I side forgetting about my muddy paws. I bumped into something due to my speed. I looked up and saw my mate glaring at me. I looked back and saw the muddy pawprints. Moon goddess, your child needs you, now, like very now. I thought. I felt hunter chuckle at me.
"Shut up Hunter, or else Ill anger her more and give you control back and you can deal with angry mate" I said and he went silent.
"What were you doing? How did you get peanut butter stuck on your tail? I know you were rolling in the grass and I must admit you looked cute and adorable and hell carefree but where did the peanut butter come from? And why won't you let Hunter come back to control? " She asked
"Hunter spends more time with you. It's my day today. I also want to be let out and be loved and cared for by my mate. I am cute and most importantly I am your wolfie. Don't you like me? "I said
"Of course I love you xavier, what made you think that I didn't. As much as I love Hunter, I love you as well... I mean I am one lucky lady to get a human and a wolf to love me and protect me. " I said crouching down to his level.
"Mhmm, wolfie happy now, but I still won't give control to Hunter. Today is my day, he can come back tomorrow morning" He said
"Alright wofie today lizzy and wolfie will spend time together and no one else, but first tell me how did peanut butter end up in your fur" She said picking my tail up and inspecting the peanut butter clinging to it.
Ugh leave my tail.... I am possessive over it. I can't just tell her that. She will think I am psycho.
"Uhh... Don't laugh but I wondered to the human part of the world this morning and one of the human pups thought I was a big giant dog, she tried petting me and I allowed her to, she threw me a chicken wing and tried to feed me like a dog and then when I refused to eat, she gave peanut butter to me and forced me to lick the spoon, thirty minutes later she was still feeding me that damn thing and when I refused she got angry and dumped the entire content of the jar on my tail, my beautiful tail. I ran back to the pack grounds and began rolling in the grass to remove the stink of peanut butter but look at the irony, now i have grass stains and peanut butter in my fur... I don't like it" I said whimpering. She didn't need to know the rest of the details.
She laughed, laughed so hard that she had to clutch my stomach. I growled at her, making her laugh harder
" Big bad alpha xavier...... Scared of human kids and peanut butter. .. Buhahaaha" She said between the laughs.
I growled and pounced on her, pinni g her to the floor. No one laughs at alpha Xavier
"You will regret laughing at me, love" I said With that I began licking her, in the process tearing her clothes.
"Hey that tickles" She said when my tongue licked her tummy below her belly button.
"That is my intention ... You wanted laugh... Now. Laugh as much as you want" I said and with that began licking her again. I knew my fur was tickling her down there, I could feel the tingles. I ddi that's want to stop. Should I lick that part as well? She smells real good....i wonder how she tastes. I began to lower my head but then I heard her cough. Her coughs grew louder with each second ,I panicked and immediately paused and nudged her up,she began to lean on me and coughed harder. I used my paws and patted her back. I then rushed of and brought a water bottle from the fridge. It was hard but I managed.
"Sorry mate, didn't mean to make you cough like that. Drink this and intake lots of air" I said and she nodded
She took the bottle from me and drank tiny sips. Thank gods her cough stopped. I came back upto her nuzzling my face in between her legs, directly on her sensitive spot.she smelt heavenly. I wanted to lick her and take her in the form. Would that have been creepy?
"Yes Xavier that would be creepy and she may get terrified. Do it in human form" Said Hunter and for once I agreed.
"Mgmm... That tickles and feels for good" She said and I growled in approval. I stopped nuzzling her and she stared at me. Didn't want me to stop matem too bad I did. Punishment over for laughing at me
"Come on wolfie.... Let's get you clean" She said
I glared at her. No way was I taking a bath
"I will not take a bath... I hate water" I said through the mindlink
"Do you want to spend the day with me or not? " She asked.
And I growled at her. I will spend the day with her no matter what. I won't take a bath but I will spend the day with her
"Don't growl at me wolfie... You may be alpha but don't forget I am luna and your mate and one more thing... Your taking a bath or else tour sleeping in the dog bed for the rest of your life" She said and I whinned.I hate baths but I hate dog beds more.
Once I lost a bet to my brother Daniel we were kids. He took me to the dog salon where I was groomed, and petted like a dog. I still remember the lady who groomed me, she fucking toyed with my penis while washing it. It's scary. I was on a dog bed when this happened. I hate dog beds now and I hate grooming time
I felt something wet on my tail. Turning around I saw that damn car licking it. O growled and shook it off
"Listen cat, never lick me.... That is only reseved for lizzy to do" I growled.
Casper meowed louder, causing me to growl louder. The next thing shocked me and my mate, that cst piked me in the eye.i hate cats even more now.
"Are you okay Xavier" Lizzy asked concerned.
I whinned but nodded. It hurt...she gently hugged me and kissed my nose and eyes.
"Come on wolfie.... Bath time" She said. I whinned but followed. I can't say no to mate... It's against my policies to deny her anything.

I watched her fill the giant tub with warm water, from outside the bathroom door glaring at her and whinning.
"I promise bathing isnt bad" She said and I whinned even more. I am an alpha, I should be whinning...what will the pack think.....well think what they must...they don't have a human mate....we wolves usually lick each other clean but my mate will wash me clean. Once the tub was full she ordered me to get in and I shook my head.
"Xavier.... " She said and I shook my head.
She began to shove me, it was hysterical to think she could shibe me in. I allwowd her to try.
"Please get in the tub wolfie... I promise I'll make it enjoyable" She said.
I looked st her bidu and realised that she was wearing a thin T shirt from Hunters collection. Soaking it alwill give me a beautiful view. I barked but then looked at her mischievously. I took a few steps back and then sprinted and jumped into the tub splashing her and making the T shirt transy.
"Xavier! " She yelled.

"Hey you said you'll make it enjoyable... This view is enjoyable. Now bath me"I said
She shook my head.i watched her walk over enjoying the view. She bent over giving me a clear view of the assets. She took a container and began pouring warm water in my fur. She ran her hands through it and then took a huge blob of shampoo , at least it wasn't caspers shampoo. A good three hours later, the peanut butter and grass stains were out of my fur. She led me to the room where she took the hair dryer and dried my fur and then took a brush, and brushed my fur detangling it. Once satisfied, she ran her hands through it and then kissed my head.
Okay she ain't a bad groomer.... I could get used to her grooming me and cleaning me like today. Next time I might not even splash her.... Oh she still is wet. She will get sick
,"you should west something warm mate, it's snowing outside and your drenched.... I don't want you catching a cold" I said and she nodded
She walked to the closet and of course I followed and she took out her warm winter clothes and wore them. Once she was dressed I nudged her to sit on my back.
She did what I said and then I took of sprinting in the back yard. She giggled as I ran c. Soon we stopped and I brought us back inside.
"Do you want me in human form... I can make you hot chocolate then and then we can snuggle up in bed? " I said
"Wouldn't that allow Hunter to be back in control,.... I thought today was about you and me? ' she said. .... Woof woof she wants me more than Hunter today. In your face Hunter
" I am glad you found me entertaining, but no...in human form also. I can take control.... Not for Long but yeah for 3-4 hrs I can" I said
"Alright then" She said and I nodded.
I went to the washroom and came out in human form. I
"My eyes are darker than Hunter... This way we can be distinguished" I said
"So hot chocolate and Marshmellows? " I asked
"Put a generous amount of 'mellows in them... I love them ... Let's make s'mores as well" She said grinning and hopping up next to me on the counter, so that we were facing each other
"Alright love" I said and kissed her
We made some s'mores and drank the hot chocolate. We chatted fir a while but soon she began to doze off.
"Sleep love... I'll protect you with my life and I'll make sure that Hunter does as well. When you wake up Hunter will be I'm control" I said
Hunter rolled his eyes
"Good night Xavier" She said
"Good.night baby.. Sleep tight. Don't worry about the bed bugs... Ill protect you from them" I said. She giggled and laid her head on my bare chest.
"I love your laugh. It makes me fall in love all over again" I said andfelt her smile.
Kissing her multiple times on her head. I felt the control slip away and hunter regain the control
He shifted us in a position so that we were lying down
"Alpha... Did you enjoy grooming day? " He said
"Yes very much" Said Hunter through the link..
Everything was perfect and what was more perfect was that our mate wasn't scared of me... In human or wolf form.