chapter 42

Elizabeth Grayson
"So it all began with the marriage of your mother and father king Henry Cullen and Queen Linda Hughes. King Henry Cullen was thinking of vampires and Queen Linda Hughes a mere warewolf, not many people knew that she was an elemental white wolf... One of the royals and rarest combination of wolves. She had powers to control the elements of earth that is fire, water, air and soil. The marriage between your father and mother was something all the wolves and vampires were looking forward to as it would unify them, as you must be aware we vampires hate dogs. But that was to change with the unification of the two greatest forms of lives, the hatred between us dogs and vampires was reduced significantly, if not completely, and that is one reason why we have our lands close to the dogs with two tall steel gates covered with vervain and wolfsbane respectively seperating us. At that time the rise of the dark forces, you must be aware of in the central America and was spreading towards Europe. The dark forces had captured France, Scotland and Ireland and were advancing to England. They spared no one except those swearing to serve them their loyalty and humans since they didn't consider them a threat. It was around this time that a young princess half vampire and half elemental wolf was born, that princess was you, Princess Elizabeth Hugh Cullen. The rise of dark forces was concerning and a prophecy was announced by the future seeking witch Annabelle Johansson , she was the most reliable witches , once she states something it was bound to happen, king Henry's great great great great great ancestors had Annabelle tell him that his successor after five generations would unite vampires and wolves and would get married to a wolf of great rank and fortune. She had predicted that the daughter of the King and queen vampire and wolf respectively would be the strongest of them all and would be a means of defeating the dark forces. So it became of great concern that the young princess be protected and in order to do so, your parents were forced to drop you at a orphanage in order to protect you. From there I assume you were adopted by the Grayson's. Since you weren't with your parents at that time, it was impossible for you to shift or use your powers and hence you lived a normal human life uptil now. In order to make sure you returned to the kingdom, your parents had me and you blood bounded. We had no idea that you would be mated to a wolf else we would have used some other sort of means to make sure you returned to the kingdom such as magic spells or maybe hiding clues.
The dark forces attacked the kingdom a few days after you were snuck out and while we managed to hold our ground we lost the king and queen and ever since we have been looking for the eloped princess and I have personally been looking for my mate, only to find out that she is mated to the wolf chosen by the moon goddess.
So now I will serve as a protector for you since you have sworn your life and heart to that alpha wolf king because fighting him to claim you will make matters worse.
So now that you know the story, why don't we tell the alpha king to meet us this full moon at the gates of the kingdom where we explain this to him and then together we train you.
And yeah since full moon is a week away, I found you some friends" He said and on cue I saw Ethan and Rosalyn walk in
"OMG what are you guys doing here. Shit! Hunter mist think your traitors and would want your heads." I said shocked
"Yeah that's true, but hey we were possessed by the moon goddess, she told us to do this and so we did it. Plus we wanted to make sure you are safe from this bloodsucker. Personally I may be the beta of the pack but I am a brother to you as well... Not real but since your my best friends mate... I need to protect you to keep him sane" Said Ethan.
"Okay but what about the fact that the moment Hunter sees you he will want your heads? " I asked
"Uh that you will handle... We will remain out of. Sight while you explain things to him" Said Rosyln
"Okay" I said. Yeah right just lush me into. The awkward situation and let me play knight in shinning armour with a overprotected unhappy angry wolf.
"One more thing liz, you will stay behind our gates, while speaking to him, since we do not want him to take you away and leave us defenceless and also partially because I do not intend to be murdered by my bloodmates mate, as much as this is awkward" Said Damien
"Fair enough... Until then what do i do? " I asked
"You explore the kingdom and address your people" Said Ethan
"When do we start? " I asked
"How about tomorrow, today why don't you catch up with Ethan and Rosyln" Said Damien
"Beta Ethan and beta female to you bloodsucker" Said Ethan
"Whatever" Sang Damien as he left the room
"Did you guys know about this prophecy and stuff that vampire told me? " I asked
"Kind offf but we had no idea that our luna was the missing puzzle piece to this weird World. And let me tell you... It is weird that your an ex wolf hunter and present queen and are half vampire and half wolf. " Said Ethan
"Well I am the one who should be confused... My life was way more easier before this vampire showed up" I said
"You mean staying with alpha is easy? " Asked Roslyn
"Yes... Kind off... I mean he is a bit crazy and bit protective but otherwise we are fine" I said not liking the fact that some other person talking about my mate like that.