Chapter 30

2 years later 

It's almost been 2 years, since everything has happened. Since I have forgiven Ace, since his father died, since we've gotten back together. Life was going great. Ace and I moved together to New York. Our friend group is closer then ever, we all visit each other all the time. Lucy and Chris got engaged. Not going to lie I am really excited for them.

Jackson and Emma got together, and Scott is with Melissa. They met in university. Things are amazing. 

"Ash" Ace calls out from the room. 

"Yeah coming" I say and walk in the room. 

"I will be hanging out with the guys today. All of them are coming over if you don't mind" he says. 

"Yeah no it's alright" I say, suddenly my phone rings and it's a call from Emma. 

I spoke to her while Ace was continuously watching me, for some reason.

"What happened" Ace asks.

"Turns our we're having a girls day out" I say. "They said the will be here in a half an hour, so you and the guy can have the place to yourself" 

"Ohh right" he chuckles nervously. Something is up with him today. 

I get ready to go, change into a cute yet comfortable outfit and just as I was done, my messages pinged. Emma is here. 

"Okay love I'm heading out. Don't trash the place Ace" I say.

"Yeah of course not. I love you" he says.

"I love you too" i reply and with that I head out the door.

I sit in Emma's car. "Hey girl" I say. "Hey, how've you been" Emma asks. 

"I've been good. What was with the sudden plan?" I question.

"Nah, just thought we all could go out and have fun. Haven't done that in so long" she awkwardly laughs. 

"Yeah true" I agree. "So are we going to pick the rest of them up or what?"

"I think they are already by the mall. We'll go and do some shopping first, and then go to the salon. I've booked hair and nail appointments for all of us" Emma explains.

"Oh wow, that sound fantastic. I can't wait!" I excitedly said.

We park in-front of the mall and right then Lucy and Melissa pull up next to us. 

"Hey girlll" Lucy jumps out the car and hugs me tightly. 

"Ahh I might need to breathe" I say as I hug her back.

"Haha sorry, I missed you so much" she says.

"I missed you tooo!" I say and look over to Melissa.

"Hey" she says. 

"Hey, how've you been?" I ask. 

"I've been great, you?". "I've been great too. How are you and Scott?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Ahhh we're good" she says blushing. 

"Girls we can talk later, let's go now" Emma says and drags us all inside the mall. 

We walk inside the huge mall, it wasn't crowded at all which I was so happy about. "Let's get coffee first" I announced. "Obviously" Emma replied back as we walk towards Starbucks. 

We all got our coffee's and prepared to go on a shopping spree. We walk inside the first store we saw. "Ooh let's get something fancy" Lucy said. "You know just because" she stated and I chuckled. We went to the fancy aisle of clothes. The first dress my eyes landed on was a beautiful black dress with mesh sleeves. "This" was all I said before Melissa came beside me and said "omg you have to try this one". "Mhm" I nodded and went towards the changing room.