Chapter 2

It was the first day of classes, to be honest I was quite nervous but Lucy and everyone were there to help out. Lucy attended the orientation so technically all of us were depending on her. Not all of us the same classes so we all went to our classes after she showed us around the massive place. My first class was literature and I was quite surprised to see Scott there. "Hey, over here" Scott waved.

I sat next to Scott and about a few minutes passed and someone happened to knock on the door. " May I come in sir? ". I glanced over to see whose voice does this belong to. "Ace?" I questioned myself. "You're late, it shouldn't happen again" the professor warned him. Ace came and sat right next to me. His cologne filled the air, not going to lie I loved his scent. Ace was silent the whole time for some reason I couldn't quite make out.

 Whenever I glanced over I would see Ace staring at me but his eyes would quickly dart away. His jawline was so sharp and his hair was amazing. I never could tell his personality. "Why is Ace so quiet ?" I asked Scott. " Ace is just Ace, he takes time warming up around someone new and maybe that's why he is quiet" Scott explained. "Oh" I managed to say.

At lunch time our group picked a table and marked it as ours for the rest of the year and it seemed like everyone was doing the same. This time Ace sat opposite of me observing everything I did.

 Sometimes it felt creepy, someone watching every thing you do. " Ashely, do you want to go to a party today ?" Emma asked getting me out of my thoughts. " No guys I don't think so it's a good idea, college just started and I have to go over my course, maybe some other time and call me Ash" I replied smiling. I seriously did not need to partying now. " Oh, okay. We all will be going so if you need anything Ash, call me" Lucy said. "Yeah okay" I replied.

After college I went home and went straight into my room. I had the house all to myself so I set my books out to study and organised my books and study space. Suddenly I hear a crash downstairs, I get the broom and run downstairs thinking someone broke in. I walk into the kitchen and I saw Ace standing there, with a bleeding hand. "Oh my god Ace are you okay" I question. "Um yeah its nothing" he replies. "What are you doing with the broom?" he raises his eyebrow.

"Oh nothing I heard glass shatter and thought someone broke in, I thought everyone was gone to the party" I explained. Ace started laughing and the sound of his laugh filled up the whole room, to be honest this was the first time I have even seen him laugh or talk."Yeah, no I didn't feel like going" he replied. I grabbed the first aid kit and a wash cloth. "Show me your hand Ace ". "Ash it's fine I am okay" he protested with a serious tone. "No its not fine Ace, your bleeding and you have glass stuck there" I say as I grabbed his hand.

 I took the tweezer and started pulling out the glass from his hand. Ace flinches a little as I take the glass out so much for okay I thought to myself, I run the washcloth under the water and clean his blood, then bandage his hand. "Thanks Ash" Ace speaks up. " No problem " I reply as cleaning the glass that was shattered into bits and pieces from the floor.

"Do you want to come sit with me, up in my room if you're not busy" Ace questions. "Uh yeah sure" I reply.

Authors note

make sure to follow and vote

what do you think will happen ?