Chapter 25

Today was the last day of school, and Jack was coming to visit today for the entire 3 weeks I was excited. "So, Ash what are you doing for your vacations?" Ryder asks me. "I have my best friend coming over from New Castle to visit me for the holidays" I respond with enthusiasm in my voice. "That's great, but did you just say best friend?" Stella asks me raising a brow. Stella and I became best friends over this amount of time. "Duh" I say and we both burst in laughter. "Is it just me or are they both crazy" Josh asks Ryder. "Nope, I think that too" Ryder say. Stella and I laugh even more.

After school I go home and tidy the place a bit. After that I go and have a shower, get ready once more and head out the door to pick Jack up from the airport. Since I have came to New York Jack and I have become very close to each other. I wait outside for 5 minutes and I instantly spot Jack in the sea of people. 

"Heyyy" I run and hug him tight, I didn't realise how much I missed him until now.

"Heyy" Jack says and hugs me as equally as tight.

"I missed you " He says surprising me.

"I missed you too" I said.

We came back to my house. "Woah is this where you live?!" Jack says, impressed by it. "Uh, yeah" I chuckle. "Awesome" He says. 

Jack plops himself on the couch and I sit next to him. "So" He begins. "So?" I urge him to continue.

"This is going to be one fun trip" he says. 

"Yeah sure is, so um at evening do you maybe wanna go to times square park" I ask him.

"Oh hell yes" He says being all pumped up.

"Oh and my friends are coming over for a few soo I hope you're okay with that" I inform him.

"yeah cool. I want to meet them" he says.

"Also can you please not make any references to you know..." I say hoping he will understand and not make me say the entire sentence.

"Uh, yeah of course" he smiles at me.

Soon after my friends come over for a bit.

"Heyy girl" Stella says as she hugs me.

"Hey sugar plum" Ryder says as he comes in and I raise my brow. He is doing this a lot lately, the random nicknames.

"So I heard Ash has another best friend other than me" Stella says to Jack.

"Yeah Yeah she does" Jack chuckles.

Surprisingly Jack, Stella, Josh and Ryder went along very well together. They stayed for an hour or two and then left. 

"So wanna go sightseeing?" Jack asks me to see if I am still up with it.

"Yeah obivi" I said.

I go inside my room and get dressed and everything. When I come out I realise we have a problem, my apartment is one bedroom and Jack is here. Which means I don't know where will he stay. I decided not to say anything for the time being.

"Uh Ash" Jack calls from the living room.

"Yeah, coming" I say.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Did you realize something?" Jack asks me looking slightly worried.

"Uh nope" I say popping the 'p'.

"Your apartment is one bedroom and well..." Jack says and I know exactly what he was thinking.

"Uh" I say then continue without even processing what I am saying, "You know we could um like sleep on the same bed. We slept on the same bed when um well when you were hiding me" I say and then mentally smack myself. Jack smiles and nods his head. 

With that we exit the apartment. It was night time and I love the city lights. Everywhere everyone was having a good time and so was Jack and I. We stopped for coffee since it was slightly cold.

We went sightseeing at night for a while, went to times square park. We had so much fun, we were laughing so much and it was amazing. It was like he knows how to send my worries away.

It was like 12 in the morning when we reached home, we both were dead sleepy. I quickly rush into the bathroom to change and to take of my makeup. I pull my hair into a messy bun and jump straight to bed. Jackson comes to bed after I do and he pulls me in by my waist. For some reason I was okay with it. Even though I am not supposed to be but I just felt safe. Before I know it I fall into slumber.

Authors note

Whhattttt. I hope you liked this chapter....follow and vote.

Read ahead on patreon www.patreon.com/bismajawwadsiddiqui.