Chapter 4

"Yeah I guess I do. I don't know for sure, I also fell for this with this girl a few years back and I disappeared from that place but I recently I found her. I didn't always believe in love but since I found her I can't seem to get her of my mind".

I don't know why but I started crying.

"Come here" Ace said pulling me into a hug. My head was against his chest and suddenly everything felt so familiar. It felt like I have hugged him before when I clearly remember not hugging him once.

WAIT he is Ace. He is the stranger who helped me 2 years ago. This is why he felt so familiar, his deep brown eyes, the familiar scent and his hug. As soon as I was about to ask him he said something I wasn't prepared for...

"Ash your parents did tell me to take care of you always" Ace said replying to my question earlier when I was mad.

I looked up to him confused and his deep brown eyes were looking down at mine.

"Ash, I am that Ace. When I was at the crash site your parents told me to always take care of their little girl, I have been watching over you ever since that day" He confessed

I couldn't believe what I was hearing I don't know if I was mad or happy. His face was inches away from mine and then he kissed me. I don't know what happened to me but I kissed him back. 

Soon later I just realise what happened and I got up and ran off. "Ash" I heard Ace screaming but I didn't look back. I took a cab home and locked myself inside the room. I cried and cried, Ace came knocking at my door telling me to open it but I didn't.

I don't know what to think right now. I don't wanted to fall for Ace but nonetheless I was falling for him. I was scared that I will lose him too. Happiness never stayed by my side and that's the reason I was so scared but did Ace say he loved me?.

The next morning I woke up and went downstairs. I thought everything was a dream. Everyone was there including Ace he was the last person I needed to see. "Ash you disappeared yesterday" Scott said. "Yeah I wasn't feeling so well so I took a cab home" I explained realising that it wasn't a dream.

"Are you feeling okay now" Emma asked. "Yeah I am, thanks for asking"

Ace kept staring at me and I didn't know how to explain to him. I will end up losing him too and I can't risk that.

I had too many classes with Ace so I decided not to attend my long and boring classes today. I spent the day doing some work and cleaning up my room. I went to the mall and did some shopping and bought new outfits since I desperately need some. When I went home I started to put my things away when I heard loud noises of things being thrown and banged against the wall and when I stood in the hallway and then I heard glass shatter. 

It came from Ace's room. Ace... and I ran towards his door.

Follow and vote