Chapter 12

I woke up only to be held down by something, I look over to see Ace's hand on top of me. I turn to get a better view of him, he is sleeping peacefully. I can not help but think I am madly in love with this guy right here. 

I wiggled to set myself free from his arms, before I got up to go get ready for a day I have no idea what came over me but I brush my fingers through is soft hair, kiss him on the cheek and say I love you. I hope he was really sleeping because I will be screwed. 

I make my way to the bathroom and stare at myself for a couple of minutes in the mirror. What is happening to me? I question myself. Why am I being so different, I am falling for Ace which is completely crazy. I have never been so open and vulnerable my whole life and thats because I never believed in love. Now Ace makes me want to believe in love, he makes me want to believe that my life isn't so fucked up after all.

I get ready for the day and not to mention I was very exited for the dinner we were going to have tonight. I wore denim shorts and a pastel pink shirt complementing my hot pink hair and I applied some light makeup. I came out ready to see that Ace was still sleeping so I decided to go and wake him up.

"Ace wake up" I said. No response.

"Ace" I say once again shaking him a little.

"Mhm princess, you can't live without me can you" Ace says in his very extremely attractive morning voice.

"Oh come on Ace, get up and get ready" I say rolling my eyes at him. Sometimes he can be so full of himself but so right at the same time. I can not live without him.

Ace dresses up in his signature look and we head out of the room towards the restaurant to have breakfast. On the way to the place was just me and Ace and suddenly Ace holds my hand in his and our fingers inter wine. It's like our hands were made to be with each other. We were both silent as we walked towards the lobby.

At breakfast all of us were discussing how excited we were for a formal dinner and today we decided to go exploring more of the island. After breakfast we all went back up into our rooms to go get ready for exploring. I took out my backpack and packed all the necessary things I could need. I also packed things for Ace because I know how careless he is.

I changed into a pair of  denim shorts and a black crop top and paired them with my black vans. I put my hair in a bun and put on my glasses. I looked over to see Ace, and he was ready so we headed out the door. 

I must say exploring the beautiful island was amazing. The greenery and the crystal clear water, If I could I would stay here forever. As we were walking on a log Ace slipped and fell. I rushed towards him and his hand was bleeding . 

"Ace...a-are you okay" I say kneeling in front of him.

"Yeah I am okay...aw princess are you worried?" he says.

"Ace shut up, can't you see your bleeding" I half yell at him and yes I was worried as hell.

Ace's P.O.V

The island was beautiful. I must say I haven't been on a vacation like this in years, I was so relaxed and being with Ash was something. She is the prettiest girl I have seen, Ash wasn't bothered to impress anyone she was who she was. 

We all decided to go and explore the island and it was great. We all were walking on a slim log when I lost balance and slipped. It hurt like hell and my hand was bleeding. Ashley was running towards me.

"Ace...a-are you okay" Ashley asks me worry clearly flashing in her eyes.

"Yeah I am okay...aw princess are you worried?" I tease her but clearly that was the wrong time.

"Ace shut up, can't you see your bleeding" Ashley practically yells at me. She was very worried and I couldn't help and fall for her even more. She pulled a washcloth out of her bag and I was surprised at how prepared she was.

Ash wet the cloth in the lake by us and started to clean the blood. It was hurting like hell even tho i said I was okay Ash was staring in my eyes as if she knew I was in pain. To my surprise she pulled out a bandage from her backpack and wrapped it around my arm. What does this girl even have in her bag? I thought to myself.

I was so mad at myself because tonight was the big night. I am so nervous for today and I managed to hurt myself. Ashley held out her hand for me to get up and well obviously I held her hand and got up.

Ash was really concerned because she kept asking me if I was okay and I kept assuring her that I was okay, which I don't mind. I liked that she cares for me because no one has ever cared for me.

Ashley's P.O.V

We went back to our rooms and we had only two hours before our reservation to the fancy restaurant. I changed into an emerald green spaghetti strap dress and did a smokey eye makeup. To go with it I decided to take my YSL black crossbody bag and black heels. I also added a few pieces of silver jewelry. I decided to curl my hair and make a ponytail and wear contacts.

 I decided to curl my hair and make a ponytail and wear contacts

I look over to see Ace and I was just shook. He was wearing a black tuxedo and his hair was in his natural curls that were so beautiful. I could not move my eyes away from him but Ace was staring at me wide eyed.

"Ashley you look gorgeous" Ace said while still looking at me wide eyed. I would never prefer someone calling me Ashley but when Ace said it I don't know why but I liked it.

" I - uh thank you. You look great too" I replied but he didn't look just great he looked hot but I wasn't going to say that.

"You look cute when you blush" Ace speaks up snapping me away from my thoughts.

"I-uh I was not blushing okay" I reply.

"You ready to go love?" Ace says while putting his hand out for me to hold.

"Yeah" I replied smiling and holding his hand and just like that our fingers intertwined. 

Authors note

What do you think will happen? 

something huge will happen.

Follow and vote...I really appreciate the people who vote and read the story....Please also follow me.