𝟘𝟘𝟚

"Look at this," (Y/N) said as she gave the note that she had read yesterday to Dalia

    "Wow..." the other girl gave a slow whistle while scanning the paper, dark eyes flicking up to meet her friend's. "That's some intense shit right there..."

    "Let me see!" Sam snatched the note from Dalia's manicured fingers, jaw slackening the farther she read before looking up at (Y/N) in shock. "Oh, my God. This is something, like, straight out of a horror movie."

    "Don't freak her out," Dalia rolled her eyes as she handed the note back to (Y/N). "I'm sure it's just someone who's seen how awesome our (Y/N) is and is just too shy to tell her so they left her a note and a gift. I mean, if it does escalate any further, we can just call the police or something. It's not like you live alone, either."

    "Yeah... I guess you're right, Dalia," (Y/N) chuckled awkwardly as she scratched the back of her neck. "I was just a little freaked out, is all."

    "Well, you have every right to be. I'm just toning it down so you don't freak out."

"Why is (Y/N) freaking out?" Jeffrey asked as he walked up to them, setting his tray of lunch down and sliding into the seat next to said girl, giving her temple a light kiss before digging into his food.

"It's because of this," his girlfriend replied, handing him the note so he too, could read.

His reaction was to be expected.

"What the fuck?" He let out a muffled curse, eyes narrowing at the thought of someone trying to woo his girl. "Who the hell sent you this? Don't they know you're already taken? Specifically by me?"

(Y/N) laughed at his obvious jealousy, petting his hand and reassuring him that no matter what was written or sent, she'd never reciprocate.

"Still... I don't like it..."

"I'm sure they'll stop soon," she sighed, letting her hand fall from his to prop her head up, moving her utensil around her plate. "If we just don't acknowledge them, the sender will get the message that their gifts and stuff are unwanted."

"I don't think they'll give up that easily," Jeffrey said with a shake of his head. "If they know where you live, chances are they know that I live there as well, and they sent that stuff regardless of the fact."

"Ah..." Dalia nodded, placing a finger to her chin in thought. "He does have a point..."

"Maybe this person is like a stalker!" Sam's eyes widened, red hair flailing around her head as she jerked forward at the thought. "You know how stalkers are too, they do stuff like this."

"What did we say about freaking her out?" Dalia groaned while rolling her head back to look at Sam out the corner of her eye.

"My bad, it's just kind of crazy to me."

"It's fine, Sam," (Y/N) smiled, lacing her fingers with Jeffrey's. "I mean, who would find stalking me interesting?"

 "I mean, who would find stalking me interesting?"