𝟘𝟘𝟜

Setting down her bag and sliding into her seat—having walked in earlier than normal for her lecture—(Y/N) unzipped the item and started to pull out binders and pencils, surprised when something else fell onto the tabletop

Setting down her bag and sliding into her seat—having walked in earlier than normal for her lecture—(Y/N) unzipped the item and started to pull out binders and pencils, surprised when something else fell onto the tabletop. Picking up a neatly wrapped gift, she shook the small package and heard a small shuffling inside, smiling at the sound.

Jeffrey must have slipped it in this morning...

    So cute!

Laughing softly to herself, she undid the lace bow that was tied on top and tore away the wrapping, lifting the lid of the box with excitement. But instantly, her smile fell when seeing the contents, her hand trembling lightly as she picked up one of the stiff squares of paper.

    It was a photograph of her.

They were all photographs of her.

All at various angles and in various positions, however always alone.

Placing a hand to her mouth in shock, her gaze flicked to the small white note that had also fluttered out, the same familiar writing on it.

My dearest (Y/N),

Since that thing that you call a lover has chosen to keep the gifts that I have sent you hidden, I have chosen to take matters into my own hands. I wanted you to see how beautiful you are and how much you mean to me. I hope you do enjoy this gift since I always love looking upon you. Until next time, my love.

- S

    Shit.

    What does this person want!?

    Inhaling deeply, thoroughly creeped out, (Y/N) slid the photos back into the box and stuffed it into her backpack, shoving the terror out of her mind as students, along with her friends, started filling up the other seats. She didn't pay much attention to the mindless chatter though, nor when the Professor started speaking.

    That note was the only thing on her mind.

    Packing up and leaving immediately after the teacher dismissed them, she rushed to where she knew Jeffrey was, her eyes narrowed in a glare as she took his arm and led him away from his laughing friends, mocking him loudly for being in trouble with his girlfriend.

    "Babe, what's the matter?" He laughed, trying to lighten the mood as he glanced around the empty part of the back building she led them to.

    "'What's the matter?'" She quoted, finding the question funny as she then shoved the surprise she received that morning at him. "What's the matter is that you've been keeping those gifts and creepy notes from me, and now whoever is sending me these things has broken into our apartment!"

    "Wha— How—"

    "This person is literally stalking me!" She practically shrieked, the fear making adrenaline pump through her veins. "Freaking Sam was right! This guy or girl or whoever it is, is taking pictures of me and knows what my schedule is and knows that you've been hiding those gifts!"

    "(Y/N)..." he trailed off as he looked through the most recent gift, disbelief and anger running across his expression as he did. "I'm sorry for keeping that from you. I just didn't want you to be scared."

    "I know, it's just..." (Y/N) sighed, collapsing against him as he engulfed her in a hug, petting her hair and letting his cheek rest on top of her head.

    "I know. But, babe... we need to go to the police."