𝟘𝟛𝟝

The next time Dalia opened her eyes, she was staring at her shoes whilst being dragged by the armpits, whoever it was that was doing so grunting from the effort

    The next time Dalia opened her eyes, she was staring at her shoes whilst being dragged by the armpits, whoever it was that was doing so grunting from the effort. Thinking it to still be Suk-Jin, she started to scream, doing everything she could to try and get away from the person she thought to be her attacker.

"Dalia, stop!" A feminine voice whispered. "It's me! It's (Y/N)!"

Her struggles ceased immediately.

Turning around and meeting the eyes of her friend, relief flooded through Dalia's senses as she hugged her. To finally be able to see (Y/N) and hold her in the flesh after being missing for so long, it was enough to bring tears to her eyes. Keeping her in that tight hug for several more seconds, she then pulled away to glance her over to make sure that she wasn't hurt.

"You're okay, right?" Dalia questioned, desperately holding on to (Y/N). "He didn't hurt you or do anything... right?"

(Y/N) looked away.

"Right?" Dalia persisted.

"He didn't... do that, but... he hurt me, Dalia," (Y/N)'s voice cracked as her expression crumpled, the strange facade that she put up finally breaking as she allowed herself to be weak for the first time since she was taken. "He..."

"It's fine!" Dalia interrupted as she once more hugged (Y/N), her heart cracking for her friend.

She wished she had been there sooner.

She wished she would have done something.

But she hadn't.

"Yeah..." (Y/N) murmured as she let out a slow breath, trying to regain her composure. "We need to get out of here, though."

"What?" Dalia blinked.

Pulling the girl by the hand, beginning to run towards where the car was left, (Y/N) continued, "I stabbed Suk-Jin. I thought he was dead. But by the time I grabbed you and turned around, his body was gone. Who knows where he could be right now, so we have to go right now."

Fear flooded through Dalia's system.

The two girls ran even faster at the prospect of Suk-Jin suddenly appearing out of the dark to drag them back, their hopes multiplying when finding Dalia's car right where they left it. Dalia slid into the driver's side while (Y/N) did the same on the passenger's side, both slamming their doors shut before the former started the engine and peeled out of the clearing and onto the beaten road.

Delia let out a slow breath as her hands in the week tightened, murmuring, "We're okay."

We're okay...

Yet, even as she repeated those words over and over in her head, she couldn't help but feel dread slowly pooling in her gut as a bad feeling spread over her. And as she drove, her foot pressing harder against the gas, the more she felt as if she could not escape the clutches of her terror.

She glanced in the rear view mirror.

Dalia didn't even have time to scream as Suk-Jin revealed himself from where he had hid in the shadows of the backseat, slitting her throat with ease and deadly precision.

(Y/N) screamed.

And as Dalia's body slumped over the wheel, the car swerving out of control, (Y/N) didn't waste a second in shoving the door open and jumping out. Landing with a grunt as she tumbled to the dirt floor, gasping uncontrollably from the air that was forced out of her lungs, she trembled as she stood up and began running in the opposite direction before swerving back towards the main road.

She had to get away.

But as tears streamed down her cheeks from Dalia's death, she wondered if she should.

Trying to force that mentality down, (Y/N) didn't stop running until the trees finally thinned out and she found herself on the main road again. Panting by that point, a bead of cold sweat running down her neck, she ran her hands through her tangled (H/L) hair as she turned her head frantically both ways to find a car of someone who could help her. And as she saw headlights, as she started waving her arms to try and get their attention, something blunt hit her from behind that made her fall to the ground.

The last thing she saw before her vision went dark were familiar dark shoes.

When she finally opened her eyes again, she was back in that dark room, the chain once more being around her ankle. And as she screamed and cried, cursing everything, Suk-Jin stood outside of her door, his expression cold.

You'll see, (Y/N).

In time, you'll see.

Everything I've done is for you.

I love you... and I will never let you go.

 and I will never let you go

終わり | the end

終わり | the end